Will we go through against Osasuna?

all thoughts/hunches/informed opinions welcome...

personally i cant see us having enough quality to go through. we would need all our good players (all four or so of them) to be on top of their game in both legs - all spanish teams are tough.

scotsport mentioned last night that they are quite a british side, which may suit us. i think being at home first is a real disadvantage.

whats yer thoughts?

IMO we have a great chance, providing we play at our best as you say.Nobody thinks it will be easy but we do have a chance, let's just enjoy it and create the same atmosphere as last night and we will be hard to beat

Need another performance like last night both from the crowd and players. I think if we can win by 2 or more at home I would be confident of reaching the quarter finals. Ossasuna are 11th in la liga but I still think they'll be a good side and step up from Hapoel.

To conclude: BELIEVE!!!

Need another performance like last night both from the crowd and players. I think if we can win by 2 or more at home I would be confident of reaching the quarter finals. Ossasuna are 11th in la liga but I still think they'll be a good side and step up from Hapoel.

To conclude: BELIEVE!!!

Agree a 2 goal start is needed from the home leg preferrably with a clean sheet.

for spells last night, we looked so impressive going forward it was inspiring! and i was thinking "play like this and we can give every1 left in this tournament a game!"

also got players to come back/get to full fitness... so i'll be believing! :D

We are getting better and better in europe, and hopefully getting teams afraid of drawing Rangers FC again!

Bring on the spaniards by the score!

for spells last night, we looked so impressive going forward it was inspiring! and i was thinking "play like this and we can give every1 left in this tournament a game!"

also got players to come back/get to full fitness... so i'll be believing! :D

We are getting better and better in europe, and hopefully getting teams afraid of drawing Rangers FC again!

Bring on the spaniards by the score!

totally agreed, also Osasuna only beat Bordeaux with a last minut goal in extra time

we can beat this team