Will we go through against Osasuna?

for spells last night, we looked so impressive going forward it was inspiring! and i was thinking "play like this and we can give every1 left in this tournament a game!"

also got players to come back/get to full fitness... so i'll be believing! :D

We are getting better and better in europe, and hopefully getting teams afraid of drawing Rangers FC again!

Bring on the spaniards by the score!

totally agreed, also Osasuna only beat Bordeaux with a last minut goal in extra time

we can beat this team

scotsport mentioned last night that they are quite a british side, which may suit us. i think being at home first is a real disadvantage.

whats yer thoughts?

Scotsport talk a lot of shite but I agree being at home is a disadvantage.

I think we need to be right up for it to win the 1st leg and we need to keep a clean sheet. There is no reason why we cant go through tho!!

Dont know much about them but they must be well organised defensively if they get so many clean sheets. Not sure if unlocking tight defences is our strength this season but as previous posts say - keep believing. If we can replicate Thursday's performance and keep things tight at the back then you never know

The thing is, it doesn't matter who we play, the way we have been playing we never know what's going to be the result, but make no mistake we have improved under Walter and confidence is growing with the team and the fans, so bring them on, we have a team that's playing well just now and they are a team that has been playing like that all season, so why not.........!!!!!!!!!!

not impossible

we´ll have to be at our best even if they´re at 80%

They´re a physical side and if Burke is having a good game they´ll kick him harder than Hapoel did

and they´ll look to get BF suspended for 2nd leg

If you force me off the fence I´d say we´ll be in quarters.

edit- changed my mind,

much more optimistic looking at Osasuna´s situation regarding priorities/league.