The difference a noisy ibrox makes

just some of the comments made in various sources:

But our support on a European night does inspire you.

"When you come out to a reception like that it gets you going.

"Everybody knows that it's not like that at every game at Ibrox but on a European night it's totally different." - Ian Murray

"I have just spoken to my mum and dad and said to them that walking out in front of 50,000 fans at Ibrox is something that you dream about as a boy. The fans were magnificent and they got right behind them from the start. I think this helped us a lot tonight as there were a few nerves at the start but once you heard the crowd I think we all settled straight away and you could see that in the performance."- Thomson

"All of us at Rangers congratulate our supporters for the tremendous atmosphere they created at Ibrox tonight and the backing they gave the team on a big European night for the club.

"Too readily our supporters are subject to criticism and tonight showed they can create an atmosphere that would be hard to match at any other stadium in Europe." - Bain

and i'm sure a few more will follow. all the incentive needed surely for a similar atmosphere next european night!