Rangers could face punishment over sectarian chanting

So who all on gersnet go for their weekly shopping at Aldi and Lidl? Come on bears apart from calscot own up lol...

I do as they are my nearest supermarkets. Here in Germany they are all over the place. Virtually like pubs in Glasgow.(Slight exaggeration,:))

Is that Schultenbrau in Britain as in Holland and Germany Frankie?

No, they sell Williams Bros beers which I like - based in Alloa. :thup:

But, in general their selection is excellent - be it the German or local stuff.

Their food and other groceries are also just as good as anywhere else and clearly, a bit cheaper.

Edited by Frankie

No, they sell Williams Bros beers which I like - based in Alloa. :thup:

But, in general their selection is excellent - be it the German or local stuff.

Their food and other groceries are also just as good as anywhere else and clearly, a bit cheaper.

Oh fcuk, any Yahoo sub-Editor will be delighted. Rangers supporter proclaims preference for beer brewed by WILLIAM Bros. Still, I suppose, 'we're up to our ears in William Bros beers' has a certain ring.

So who all on gersnet go for their weekly shopping at Aldi and Lidl? Come on bears apart from calscot own up lol...

Not for our monthly shop Bruno, but I do use Lidl to buy my packs of selection of German meats and it also seems to be the only place I can purchase grape and fruit juices to make my home made wine. :cheers:

Not for our monthly shop Bruno, but I do use Lidl to buy my packs of selection of German meats and it also seems to be the only place I can purchase grape and fruit juices to make my home made wine. :cheers:

Good stuff boabie I only said Aldi for a wee joke but its obviously back fired lol I didn't expect to get a food lesson from calscot when I was trying to make fun of the keech-in-the-bag jungle lol..

If you feel you're posh you may be interested in the fact that Lidl stock the following Italian fine wines at a good price:

Amarone della Valpolicella

Brunello di Montalcino

Bolgheri

For France they have:

Fronsac

Saint-Julien

Sant-Émilion Grand Cru

You'll struggle to find wines of that prestige and quality in Tesco and Asda who are really chaving down these days.

I shop almost everywhere: Costco, Lidl, Aldi, Waitrose, M&S, Sainsburys, Tesco, Asda and occasionally Morrisons. Iceland and Coop seem to be the two I never shop from. Depends where I am beforehand, what I'm looking for, or what wine offers are on...

Not sure about a lesson in food but the point is that any stigma attached to Aldi and Lidl by Tesco and Asda loyals are very ironic... and Celtic fans are not in the former pair's class. :)