The 4th Gersnet Dinner on 30 January 2016: Featuring Willie Johnston & Colin Stein

Can I ask that everyone has at least one question prepared for Colin and/or Willie and I would suggest that so far as possible we stick to the footballing aspects. I understand that Willie in particular is quite shy in public and may not be comfortable with questions about the more colourful aspects of his career. If we treat these guests with the respect that their legendary status demands, it will make it easier to get high calibre guests in future.

Can I ask that everyone has at least one question prepared for Colin and/or Willie and I would suggest that so far as possible we stick to the footballing aspects. I understand that Willie in particular is quite shy in public and may not be comfortable with questions about the more colourful aspects of his career. If we treat these guests with the respect that their legendary status demands, it will make it easier to get high calibre guests in future.

Willie was in my house once before a function at Peterhead and my wife asked him, "Did you ever play for Scotland Willie?" he just burst out laughing.

An easy question for Willie.

'What did/do you think of shitbag Provan?'

Only kidding...

Would like to take this opportunity in wishing all attendees a very enjoyable evening, BH is some bloke getting this organized and I have nothing but great respect for the guy.

Happy days fellow bears. Enjoy.

An easy question for Willie.

'What did/do you think of shitbag Provan?'

Only kidding...

Would like to take this opportunity in wishing all attendees a very enjoyable evening, BH is some bloke getting this organized and I have nothing but great respect for the guy.

Happy days fellow bears. Enjoy.

That's very kind of you Bearman, I enjoy being an "organizer" and if the night is successful that will be more than ample reward.

Great night. Many thanks to Colin Stein and Willie Johnston for such an entertaining Q&A.

Wonderful to see a lot of old friends and meet some new ones.

Thanks to BH for organising.

And thanks for the East Coast contingent for sharing their wine!

Both my son and I enjoyed making a few new freinds at what was a brilliant relaxed evening made special when meeting 3 Barcelona legends. A big thank you to Alan and whomever else helped with organising.

The one big disappointment was that Frankie looked nothing like his avatar. Cheers all.

Both my son and I enjoyed making a few new freinds at what was a brilliant relaxed evening made special when meeting 3 Barcelona legends. A big thank you to Alan and whomever else helped with organising.

The one big disappointment was that Frankie looked nothing like his avatar. Cheers all.

I knew he was nowhere near as handsome.:seal:

His Photo is easy to find on the Internet if you google his name although I have no idea why you would want to look.:D

We have all put our photo's up here in the past but one member got punched in the face in a restaurant afaIcr and I think they were removed.