Oduwa loan deal ends

He showed flashes of brilliance, but they were all too rare unfortunately. He's a decent prospect, and I suspect he may do quite well for an English side; perhaps Championship level or lower. Of course, it doesn't help when players are not given protection against the hatchet-men in this country -- and it certainly doesn't help when the media are egging them on! As we all know, Warburton likes a lean squad, so with Forrester coming in -- and perhaps O'Halloran? -- he doesn't even make the bench. No point in him sticking around really; not good for his career.

I wish him all the best.

If Forrester is now ahead of Oduwa but unlikley to get further than the bench most of the time, shouldn't we send Oduwa back if we can and at least save that wage. If we make it clear he's not going to get much if any playing time, surely Spurs would send him somewhere else.

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?75097-Rangers-4-Livingston-1-%28Wilson-Waghorn-2-Miller%29/page8

Hello, Pete, strike one for BH I'd say :)

Edited by BrahimHemdani

He showed flashes of brilliance, but they were all too rare unfortunately. He's a decent prospect, and I suspect he may do quite well for an English side; perhaps Championship level or lower. Of course, it doesn't help when players are not given protection against the hatchet-men in this country -- and it certainly doesn't help when the media are egging them on! As we all know, Warburton likes a lean squad, so with Forrester coming in -- and perhaps O'Halloran? -- he doesn't even make the bench. No point in him sticking around really; not good for his career.

I wish him all the best.

I don't believe that Oduwa will make it as a professional football player at any level in the English senior leagues.

I wish Nathan all the best he's only a young kid learning the trade I hope spurs turn him into a good player and proves most of you wrong. Oduwa and zelalem has got it tight on here but not once did any of you slate the magic hat. Awra best young man....