Oduwa loan deal ends

We should only consider loan signings from EPL first team squads such as Weiss & Vuckic.

It's too big a step up from EPL youth teams to our first team.

Good luck to the lad though. Showed a few tricks & flicks but needs more of an end product to his game.

I don't believe that Oduwa will make it as a professional football player at any level in the English senior leagues.

Of course he will. That's just nonsense. Suggesting he wouldn't make it in League 2 is embarrassing.

Best of luck to the lad for his future.

With some of his ball skills and the fact he's still quite young he's clearly got good development potential and if he develops in the right ways he could have a really bright career ahead of him, but to my eyes Oduwa's all round game just wasn't developed enough for us and for the type of football Mark Warburton wants our team to play.

Personally, I've been thinking for several months that our own player Barrie McKay's all round game was making Oduwa look distinctly average most of the time.

He shattered QOTS but a game or two later Livi nearly shattered him. Never turned it on after that.

His run against raith rovers at ibrox when he was pulled down for a penalty was unbelievable and won't be seen again this season....put it up Scott...

Wish the boy all the best for the future. It will be quite a while before we see someone with his degree of skill at Ibrox again. Hope someone eventually gets through to him what beating an opponent during a game consists of compared to in a park! They manage that and they will have quite a talent on their hands.

He'll get a much tougher time in League Two in England than ever he got up here.

...And here's me thinking ALL the hammer throwers play in Scotland, I'm only going by what Souness said way back when he played up here.