Oduwa loan deal ends

McKay is outstanding for us...hope we can keep him throughout his career.

I think that is why they have extended\extending his contract. If he is coaxed away his transfer fee will be far higher.

I think that is why they have extended\extending his contract. If he is coaxed away his transfer fee will be far higher.

Definitely McKay along with a few others in our squad to make 'an impression' next season...we perhaps need 1 or 2 more to win the league other than him on his own.

McKay is outstanding for us...hope we can keep him throughout his career.

The same as for EVERY player at the Club.... We won't know how good OR bad they are until they are performing equally well in the top flight.

McKay has been excellent this season.... In the 2nd tier. I'll hold judgement on all of them till we are (hopefully) in the top tier next season.

But he certainly looks like he could more than hold his own, but time will tell

Can you point to where I said he wasn't allowed to play here ? Didn't think so. There are far, far worse players than Oduwa who are currently playing in the English pro leagues.

Spurs currently keep bringing on a young player as a sub his name escapes me or I can't pronounce it lol but anyway oduwa is better than him...

Of course mate...but without being pumpernickel you compared him to McKay too which was taking it too far :D

Last season you couldn't have compared Barrie McKay to anyone he was stinking with an attitude and don't forget Mark Walters came to us an experienced pro...

Of course mate...but without being pumpernickel you compared him to McKay too which was taking it too far :D

Only his ability to glide past players with agility*, rather than McKay's speed. ;)

*Well, at least it looks like it. Sometimes you didn't know whether he actually intended what he did :D

You said he would make it at that or higher level but essentialy you and others claim he wan't allowed to play here; my point is that it will be harder for him to perform at that level, not easier.

He can beat players who don't tackle all night but that doesn't make him a football player.

Extremely generous to Livingston's primitive, bovine tactics to use the word 'tackle'.

I don't think he was the standard we require. But the village which burns a witch must still feel ashamed, even if she turns to have been a witch all along.

Didn't work out but I wish the lad all the best.

Oduwa clearly has a lot of talent but, at this moment in time, perhaps lacks the discipline and awareness to make a genuine difference to a first team on a consistent basis. However, I'd be surprised if such virtues don't come with the experience he will hopefully find elsewhere.

Didn't work out but I wish the lad all the best.

Oduwa clearly has a lot of talent but, at this moment in time, perhaps lacks the discipline and awareness to make a genuine difference to a first team on a consistent basis. However, I'd be surprised if such virtues don't come with the experience he will hopefully find elsewhere.

It's all down to Scottish football Frankie up here it's 120 mile an hour and the tackling is of junior football standard. The last player from spurs who mastered our rough and tumble tactics was Graham roberts. Our style suited robbo to a tee...