Oduwa loan deal ends

If it was the league I would have expected ball to go.

Reading between the limes from th tone of oduwa's goodbye I would guess we have terminated the deal.

With forrestor and most likely ohalleron in and Templeton coming back from injury he's probably surplus to requirements

Temps isn't getting a new contract according to him...

McKay has put up with a helluva lot of bad tackles over the past few years.....

When a player is fast/tricky, the easiest thing is for the opposing player to go in hard. this will more often than not stop the players run & get him off the ball. It may also effect his confidence etc. Oduwa never looked like he could handle the more physical side of things, where as McKay looks like he can.

Remind me when McKay was tackled like this:

3695-Kieran-Gibbons-opens-heart-over-THAT-tackle-on.jpg

Remind me when McKay was tackled like this:

3695-Kieran-Gibbons-opens-heart-over-THAT-tackle-on.jpg

That wee thumbnail sums up everything that was wrong about that night, which still gets my dander up even yet.

If he's aiming for Oduwa's ankle, he's a grotesque throwback acting under orders from a Neanderthal manager. If he was aiming for the ball, he presumably suffers from astigmatism or some other eye condition and, as such, is unlikely to fulfill Burchill's mitigation for the assault, that he might play for Scotland one day.

I have never spent much time watching celtc outside of OF games, or when I hear they're getting gubbed in Europe and rush to the TV to enjoy the last 15 minutes. But I find it hard to reconcile Burchill, the slight, elegant striker with the loonball who went on air after this game and talked so much reactionary rubbish. I guess you never can tell.

Edited by andy steel

McKay has put up with a helluva lot of bad tackles over the past few years.....

When a player is fast/tricky, the easiest thing is for the opposing player to go in hard. this will more often than not stop the players run & get him off the ball. It may also effect his confidence etc. Oduwa never looked like he could handle the more physical side of things, where as McKay looks like he can.

In one of our CL campaigns (I think it was 2009/10 but will stand to be correct on the season) Naismith was the most fouled player of any team in the group stages, it never affected his confidence; it just depends on your make up and confidence in your own ability.

In one of our CL campaigns (I think it was 2009/10 but will stand to be correct on the season) Naismith was the most fouled player of any team in the group stages, it never affected his confidence; it just depends on your make up and confidence in your own ability.

Yep, only that neither McKay nor Naismith is of that gangly, awkward looking type of players. IMHO, McKay's season on loan at *insert the name that just escapes me* toughened and wisened him up quite a bit, and luckily enough, he kept and added to his pace, ability and composure.

Yep, only that neither McKay nor Naismith is of that gangly, awkward looking type of players. IMHO, McKay's season on loan at RAITH ROVERS insert the name that just escapes me* toughened and wisened him up quite a bit, and luckily enough, he kept and added to his pace, ability and composure.

You're a lazy SOB dB, take 10 secs to look that up :D

I don't think it matters what size you are a kick is a kick and hurts just as much.

Edited by BrahimHemdani