Provo criticises Rangers.

Are you seriously saying that either or both together ever was worth anywhere near £30 million given their displays in Rangers jerseys ? Were you at the game caller ?

I was just pointing out some facts. I.m not going to start a debate on Charlie Adam, although what I will say is that he was booed on to the park and was subject to the groupthink that afflicts gers fans when selecting their boo boy. We have form for it as well Adam, Hutton,Lovenkrands to name but a few. Some of the numnuts sitting round me have started it with Mckay, who fits the bill perfectly for being a boo boy (young talented & didn't cost anything) but thankfully the boy has had a couple of blinders recently so hopefully they will leave off him.

I could back up my point by issuing some more facts, but I guess they would be of no interest?

Yours Charlie :-)

McKay was shite for 2 seasons which is why he went on loan.

He's now turned it around and is playing very well.

Charlie Adam did not play well enough when here to feature regularly in the first team. so he got punted and turned it around in England,

We can only judge what's in front of us. The idea of Naismith and Ross McCormack commanding £8 Million transfer fees is an indication of the bloated English market.

Naismith performed for us but we had better players than the rest when they were with us,

I saw Mckay make his debut in Belfast coming on as a sub & it was apparent from his goal & performance that he was anything but shite. You were half right, the team & manager he was under were shite, but he was not & never was. Adam never was shite either, just the support he got & fact he was never played in his natural position because of Barry Ferguson. Ask the Blackpool fans about that one LOL

I saw McKay mainly in the bottom division. He was shite. He never went wide or put a cross in but continually tracked inside into crowded areas where he would be easily dispossessed.

Yeah you're right, the boy was shite. McCoist had the team set out brilliantly for wing play but was scuppered by talented young players who couldn't follow his instructions (Templeton, Aird, McKay) to lump the ball into donkey centre forwards Kyle, Daly. I remember him being our best player in the QOS debacle in Ramsdens & after we went down to ten, the Super one put him up front on his own for 10 mins & ran him into the ground & then took him off. Leave the boy alone & stop blaming him for McCoist being shite

I was just pointing out some facts. I.m not going to start a debate on Charlie Adam, although what I will say is that he was booed on to the park and was subject to the groupthink that afflicts gers fans when selecting their boo boy. We have form for it as well Adam, Hutton,Lovenkrands to name but a few. Some of the numnuts sitting round me have started it with Mckay, who fits the bill perfectly for being a boo boy (young talented & didn't cost anything) but thankfully the boy has had a couple of blinders recently so hopefully they will leave off him.

I could back up my point by issuing some more facts, but I guess they would be of no interest?

Yours Charlie :-)

Charlie Adam quite rightly got booed . He had an inflated estimate of his own talents while wearing a Rangers jersey. Also correctly he got punted. I'd be interested in reading your "facts" as none appear so far in what you've posted. There are no "facts" when it comes to Adams performances for Rangers. Apart that is from the fact he was garbage. I sat week after week watching that chancer pick up a wage while he was impersonating a professional footballer. He's given himself a shake and is worth money now ? Good on him. But I'd put money on him still being a lazy unfit player if he was still with us right now.

Charlie Adam quite rightly got booed . He had an inflated estimate of his own talents while wearing a Rangers jersey. Also correctly he got punted. I'd be interested in reading your "facts" as none appear so far in what you've posted. There are no "facts" when it comes to Adams performances for Rangers. Apart that is from the fact he was garbage. I sat week after week watching that chancer pick up a wage while he was impersonating a professional footballer. He's given himself a shake and is worth money now ? Good on him. But I'd put money on him still being a lazy unfit player if he was still with us right now.

Here's one to whet your appetite. Adam sold from Blackpool £9m. Ferguson sent on loan Fleetwood Mac or some other pishy non league team. Want more?

No Ranger should ever get boo'd from his own fans.

We have enough detractors without our own jumping in and doing their horrid deeds for them.