Spiers and The Herald have a slice of humble pie.

Factual statement from the RST, something Spiers and Haggerty should learn from.

I disagree it is factual. I think only Rangers supporters will think that.

There have been allegations of ‘mob rule’ regarding the action taken by the Herald. It may well be the case that mob rule exists in Scotland but not as it is being presented. This mob has crowdfunded websites and donations to fund their obsession. This mob has a hardcore of gullible supporters for whom the continued existence and return to prominence and prosperity of Rangers Football Club is anathema. This mob has some friendly journalists, happy to write falsehoods about the target of their hatred. This mob has some friendly politicians, always ready with a soundbite on the target of their shared prejudice. This mob is incensed at the use of any legitimate, legal mechanisms to challenge them.

Where are the facts in that for a neutral? Where is there any facts to prove it. There is none in this statement. This statement is only doing exactly what Spiers did in making unsubstantiated accusations.

Personally I think this is a very poor statement and should have been left alone.

Edited by pete

'Mob rule' Pete is how social media are describing Rangers fans because of the odious ones sacking?

You'll find the facts to proof it if you look for it.

No! If you write a statement like that it is not my job to dig for the facts. I personally agree and know the situation but they are making accusations against politicians. No proof! That is exactly what Spiers did. This is a stupid misjudged statement that just looks like people with a conspiracy complex.

Everything put in the statement satisfies me, for me it is spot on. Nicola Sturgeon won't even bother to read it though.

Why should she. It just sounds like conspiracy crap. If we want to accuse Politicians then put facts on the table. then she will have to listen. No point in farting in the wind.

Just to clear why I think what I said. Graham Spiers and Heggarty had lost their jobs. The Celtic minded were frothing at the mouth. Sometimes it is better to enjoy the moment in silence rather than to hand them ammunition to fight back with.

Edited by pete

Just to clear why I think what I said. Graham Spiers and Heggarty had lost their jobs. The Celtic minded were frothing at the mouth. Sometimes it is better to enjoy the moment in silence rather than to hand them ammunition to fight back with.

Is that dignified silence or just silence your're talking about? Just because we won some sort of victory doesn't mean we sit back and wait for the next slur. Hit them, and hit them again if that's what it takes.

It's WAR!

Is that dignified silence or just silence your're talking about? Just because we won some sort of victory doesn't mean we sit back and wait for the next slur. Hit them, and hit them again if that's what it takes.

It's WAR!

So why give them ammunition?