Spiers and The Herald have a slice of humble pie.

Bearman you are right and I don't disagree with that. Funny enough it is the same as the Zelalem argument. There is a time for attacking forward but also a time for passing back and waiting until you can go for the jugular. Putting out unsubstantiated claims is like a punt up the field and hoping it falls kindly. It mostly doesn't and the ball gets returned just as quick and only creates danger for yourselves.

Are you trying to compare Zelalem's performances with the RST performances?

Zelalem is a fine player I'm told, but me and my mate's don't see it at all...the RST show flashes of brilliance, me and everyone I know agree. So not a very good comparison Pete.

Good on ye plg...thanks for your reply.

PLG sorry. Where is this evidence to put in front of neutral people. You have brought out a statement that will be put in the press and is nothing better than Spiers's claims over a Rangers director. This will be jumped upon and take all the attention away from Spiers. I hope I am wrong.

Are you trying to compare Zelalem's performances with the RST performances?

Zelalem is a fine player I'm told, but me and my mate's don't see it at all...the RST show flashes of brilliance, me and everyone I know agree. So not a very good comparison Pete.

Zelalem hasn't scored an own goal yet.

Driven 1 automatic for a half hour in my life and hated it. Never again unless in an emergency. Anyway back to the subject.

Graham odiuos Spiers or RST?

Odious I suppose as that IS the topic...but I'm off to bed I can't be bothered any more. :)