Zelalem in top 50 U20 in world

Warburton said in his interview that when Tav got the ball for the goal he actually wondered why King was not on the RW to give Tav the wide option. That is the problem with such a strict 4-3-3 system that there are few bodies actually in the box. I think Warburton will be glad King broke the system now.

Ah yes, the Zelalem fault-finders.

How sad is it that you spend your time analysing the passes of a Rangers player so that you can come on here and criticise him. :(

And if I came on here saying he was useless without any evidence, I'd get accused of "unsubstantiated crap".

He had no influence on the game and apart from the two assists v high flying Dumbarton has not had any significant impact on any game since September.

He hasn't scored a goal in 19 games.

Do you think he's worth £6,500 a week to us and if so justify your answer if you please?

why is zelalem beyond critisism? he hasnt made a telling pass in months.

He's not beyond criticism when it's done in a constructive manner but there are those who appear to want him to have a bad game, and are "reluctant" to admit it when he has a good one.

IMHO the greatest "problem" people have with Zelalem's style (me included) is that he likes to play cultured football with passes here and there and looking for the opening. Whereas we simply overran the opposition with a fast and quick passing style before his arrival. Hence it looks (!) as if he slows the game down. I have to admit that I haven't fully come to love the 56-odd pass game before a shot on target thus far, but am fully aware that it hugely successful.

Generally though, we need to look after the willingness to shot at goal in some players. There is far too much probing and testing around the area, with 9 opposition players inside the box. It looks like a basket-/handball game, or like icehockey powerplay.

And if I came on here saying he was useless without any evidence, I'd get accused of "unsubstantiated crap".

He had no influence on the game and apart from the two assists v high flying Dumbarton has not had any significant impact on any game since September.

He hasn't scored a goal in 19 games.

Do you think he's worth £6,500 a week to us and if so justify your answer if you please?

He was one of our best players in the home game against Morton, for example. He made a number of great passes that other players failed to capitalise on.

I've got no idea what his salary is or anyone else's in the team so I don't see how I can justify his cost.

You have an obsession with him and seem to want him to do badly, which is shown by

* you stating that you were "reluctant" to admit when he had a good game

* you are taking notes about the number of passes that he does and does not make and their direction.

* the fact that you come on here and slag him off after virtually every game he plays even when he's not anywhere near our worst player.

Why would a Rangers supporter rejoice in one of our players playing badly?

He doesn't do everything perfectly but he is an asset to our squad.

He's not beyond criticism when it's done in a constructive manner but there are those who appear to want him to have a bad game, and are "reluctant" to admit it when he has a good one.

"Beyond criticism? " lol zelalem and Kenny Miller get slaughtered every game lol. Miller's goal v Morton was described as a tap-in? And he laid on barrie's excellent strike and won motm and a certain fan on here still wanted him slung lol...