Zelalem in top 50 U20 in world

He's not beyond criticism when it's done in a constructive manner but there are those who appear to want him to have a bad game, and are "reluctant" to admit it when he has a good one.

Or perhaps we have different ideas of good. You've never criticised him and he's been awful at times.

Who's reluctant.

He was one of our best players in the home game against Morton, for example. He made a number of great passes that other players failed to capitalise on.

I've got no idea what his salary is or anyone else's in the team so I don't see how I can justify his cost.

You have an obsession with him and seem to want him to do badly, which is shown by

* you stating that you were "reluctant" to admit when he had a good game

* you are taking notes about the number of passes that he does and does not make and their direction.

* the fact that you come on here and slag him off after virtually every game he plays even when he's not anywhere near our worst player.

Why would a Rangers supporter rejoice in one of our players playing badly?

He doesn't do everything perfectly but he is an asset to our squad.

Clearly we are going to have to agree to disagree about whether or not Zelalem is an asset to our squad. I am not the only one who doesn't think he is an asset.

I don't want him to do badly at all and the fact that I have counted his passes in two recent sub appearances doesn't prove anything except that I am doing my best to justify my criticism. If I just came on saying, Zelalem was crap again, then I could see your point.

I used to count the real Brahim Hemdani's passes as well (93% completion rate in one particular game) to prove to his doubters how valuable a player he was in that team.

Pass success rate is regarded as a significant component in player's statistical ratings https://www.whoscored.com/Statistics

I have posted on here several times that the Information I have from an informed source at Arsenal is that we are paying £6.500 of his £18,000 per week wages and whether you accept that or not what I am asking is do you consider that he is worth that kind of money to our current team?

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I know English football finance has gone absolutely nuts, but if Arsenal are paying a teenage boy with absolutely no first team experience at a decent level the best part of a million quid a year, then the world has gone well and truly mad.

The sooner the SKY bubble bursts and we can get back to ridiculous wages instead of these highly-offensive wages I will be much happier. Unfortunately there is no sign of this happening any time soon.

I know English football finance has gone absolutely nuts, but if Arsenal are paying a teenage boy with absolutely no first team experience at a decent level the best part of a million quid a year, then the world has gone well and truly mad.

The sooner the SKY bubble bursts and we can get back to ridiculous wages instead of these highly-offensive wages I will be much happier. Unfortunately there is no sign of this happening any time soon.

look at townsend £12.5m for a guy who hasnt played 90 minutes in two years. Its Bonkers

Warburton said in his interview that when Tav got the ball for the goal he actually wondered why King was not on the RW to give Tav the wide option. That is the problem with such a strict 4-3-3 system that there are few bodies actually in the box. I think Warburton will be glad King broke the system now.

There was a couple of times we put good crosses into the box and the only thing missing was a centre forward, it's driving me nuts lol...