Falkirk Fans Charging At Rangers Fans

I did see a bit of commotion but I did not know if it was Rangers fans at first!,but I was told it was the Falkirk fans.

But await the report of Buckfast bottles,golf balls,wheel barrows and whatever else could be thrown at the Falkirk fans to be reported in the MSM tomorrow

I was at the game today and as time went on things got tense!

However round about the same time King scored I noticed Falkirk fans (a good number of them) charging the Rangers fans at the bottom of the Govan Front taking a number of stwards to hold them back.

Not sure what made them charge, but Rangers fans did not move.

I've not seen this reported in any of the press so far and was looking for opinions as to whether this will just be ignored as it was Falkirk fans charging Rangers fans and not the other way about?

A falkirk fan asked a steward to inform the linesman to inform the ref that rangers fans put a clenched fist up to them when we scored as a result the SFA have banned 100 fans for the next game against killie....

Before I got a ST in the Main Stand I sat down there quite often and found it quite scary sometimes. I rememeber one day a Hibs fan and Rangers fan were exchanging quite heated verbals and I was wondering what would happen if one or other charged across and others followed. There is no way that there are enough stewards there to prevent a mass charge.

The same applies at Parkhead of course where it is often the case that skinny young lasses in stewards jackets five sizes too big for them are sat with supporters a few columns apart.

I am not sure what the solution would be but as Bearman suggested it would be preferable if there was only one perimter to patrol.

On thing is clear, it is the home Club's responsibility to ensure adequate security is in place, so if it had kicked off badly we would have been in the frame but once again the "reasonably praticable" defence would apply.

Edited by BrahimHemdani