Crowd for Saturday v Kilmarnock

I'm baffled by the lack of interest for this game. It's a Saturday isn't it? We moan when they switch a game to mid week saying it's hard to travel but if it was hibs ibrox would be sold out. So get your bums on your seat and support our hero's....

It's on Sky at lunchtime so I doubt the crowd will be much more than 20-25,000 depending on the weather.

The 20,915 against Cowdenbeath was excellent if you look back over the last few years for SC games at Ibrox at a similar stage.

It wasn't that long ago (Nov 2014) that we had a home SC tie against Kilmarnock on a Sunday and 14,412 attended.

In 2015 we went out to Raith Rovers in front of 11,422.

Even back in 2012 just before Admin, 17,822 were at the Dundee Utd SC tie.

If we get anywhere near 25,000 it will be excellent but somewhere around 22K is more likely.

Edited by buster.

I'm baffled by the lack of interest for this game. It's a Saturday isn't it? We moan when they switch a game to mid week saying it's hard to travel but if it was hibs ibrox would be sold out. So get your bums on your seat and support our hero's....

Fans have always been fickle. If they want to attend a game they will - doesn't matter when and where it is. I attended more live on Sky 6.35pm Sunday kick offs for away games than I ever have for 3pm Saturday ones - it's just my circumstances were different then.

Have our tickets for the game. First one outside of our season tickets we will have attended all season. Think there will be more interest in this one. Had second thoughts when we realised it is an early KO which doesn't really suit the paying fans but too late we'd bought the tickets!

Have our tickets for the game. First one outside of our season tickets we will have attended all season. Think there will be more interest in this one. Had second thoughts when we realised it is an early KO which doesn't really suit the paying fans but too late we'd bought the tickets!

You sound disappointed blue moon???

I don't like early KOs as I am up really early for work during the week but no, I am not disappointed and am very much looking forward to the match. It is one I would like to think we can play well in and win.

Enjoy it blue, and don't boo gedion or Kenny oh wait....wrong thread lol...