Solid Display Lacking Quality In Final Third

Being at the game I saw a lot of positives and with the woodwork and a defensive deflection over the bar I can only say that Kilmarnock are lucky to still be in the tie.The red card tackle was an absolute shocker the only decent decision by Madden today.

Kilie are dross though. We should be beating sides like that comfortably.

I've read Miller was garbage waggy was dross were too slow, there was only going to be one winner today and with a bit off luck and took our chances we would have won comfortable so why all the negativity?....

There was no winner today.

The negativity comes from the realisation that, despite some improvement, we are nowhere near good enough to achieve what we want.

Drawing 0-0 with the team second bottom in the SPL just isn't good enough. Combined with getting beat by St Johnstone, it gives cause for concern.

Didn't realise until someone told me today but it is also a team that recently let Dundee United score five.

Drawing 0-0 with the team second bottom in the SPL just isn't good enough. Combined with getting beat by St Johnstone, it gives cause for concern.

We beat Kilmarnock 3-0 last season, were we then ready for the top tier ?...............NO

Is the club slowly getting it's act together and trying to build solid foundations..............YES

Will we have the same team in the top tier..................NO

Did MW learn from the St.Johnstone game and set-up accordingly..................YES

Are we out of the Cup......................NO

Killie drew with the BHEASTS(currently the best team in Scotland) at the piggery,Hibs skelped the Sheep oot the league cup,blah!blah!,that's football. We dominated the whole match today and were unlucky.

It's schoolboy logic that some are using.