Mmmmmmmmmm i wonder

Was going to say Jardel also but someone beat me to it. He was sitting in the stands one game I was at then we never saw him again.

It would have been good to seen how Seb Rozental did had he not got injured.

I would have like Eion Jess from Aberdeen when he was at his peak, he could play on his day. And I wanted Don Hutchison to sign at one stage when it was close.

Youll find pics of eion jess in a rangers top when we had him and let him go...

Larsson. Think what would have happened if we had signed him and not Celtic. How many more leagues would we have won? How bad would they be? He single-handedly won them a few leagues.

For sure. Only Celtic player I could applaud and im sure the decent Celtic fan would think the same about Laudrup.

For sure. Only Celtic player I could applaud and im sure the decent Celtic fan would think the same about Laudrup.

I can think of a full team of Celtic players I would love to have seen at Ibrox but I go a little further back than you.

I can think of a full team of Celtic players I would love to have seen at Ibrox but I go a little further back than you.

Lambert, Di Canio, Andreas Thom are 3 I thought were good quality. Other than that I cant think of many others.

It's not just the fact that he's a good player, but the fact what he did for Celtic. They were down and out and he managed single-handedly to turn their fortunes around. It's as much what he wouldn't have done for Celtic by him not signing as what he would have done for us.

It's not just the fact that he's a good player, but the fact what he did for Celtic. They were down and out and he managed single-handedly to turn their fortunes around. It's as much what he wouldn't have done for Celtic by him not signing as what he would have done for us.

I agree with you fully BD and my answer was really to Gribz in saying he can think of 1 Celtic player. I think most of their EC team could have walked into most teams. If I have to name one that would be my first choice it would be Jimmy Johnstone. I even have to admit he is in my memory nearly as much as Baxter, Colin Stein( my personal Heroes) and the other Rangers greats so I suppose my answer to the OP must be Jimmy Johnstone. I don't think it matters which country you go to the older people all remember the flea.

Youll find pics of eion jess in a rangers top when we had him and let him go...

He was only with the youths 86-87. He didn't come good until about 94-96 when he was cracking. Ruined himself going to a sinking Coventry, he should have went to Spurs.