Rangers First board candidates

You know full well I wasn't the source of any complaint against you. However you did complain to Rangers about me prior to the election for the initial board.

You are correct that I complained about you because you were making critical posts about a fellow candidate in the election.

Did you not previously deny any knowledge of the complaint against forlanssister? The complaint lodged in the run-up to the Rangers Fans Board election?

Edited by Zappa

can one of the RF candidates answer this?

is it true if we merge that only 45% money raised will go to the purchase of Shares?

45% will go to RIFC?

Rest to Administration costs

Bh said it was a 50/50 split on shares and the club getting it's share?

Something has happened that is scaring off guys, that were previously favourable to the merger?

One does wonder why Gough and the good Reverend, who had no previous links, apart from endorsements, to the RF, now want to join the RF board.

Is a hostile takeover of RF being implemented?

You'd almost think that this was being put about by people against the new group. Luckily I can confirm that the figures are wrong. What amuses me though is when RF was being set up we were told that it was so much more flexible than just buying shares.

It would be like bringing out a book before the end has been written.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke.