Rangers First board candidates

In fairness Andy, plgsarmy knows most of the movers & shakers, has maybe been communicating with some RF people (re - the merger proposals) and also might have an insight on certain matters which none of us do, so I'm not sure why she should stay away from commenting on this type of thread. It's an open forum, so folk are entitled to comment no matter whether any of us agree with them or not.

Thanks Zappa. In addition I have experience of the MO of some of those standing who have a history of throwing their toys out the pram if they don't get their own way.

I'm an opinionated barsteward and if there was to be an RST board election and I had similar concerns or saw people with a secret agenda I'd say. The only person I know of regards 'visual/in the limelight' is Chris Graham, who I've commented about on FF and it wasn't all complimentary....but we get away from the real issues Mr North.

#Objective

It wasn't? How dare you.....

I have just voted after spending quite some time thinking about it and reading about it. At the moment, I think Rangers First should remain a share buying vehicle, which is what my understanding of buying into it was about. I am happy to join the united fans group as an individual. Obviously talks are ongoing and I will come to a final decision when there are actual plans on the table. That is my considered view.

Again,

I appreciate there are issues for the members to decide but even as an outsider (not a member) I'm concerned about how the individuals involved go about saying and doing things because this has been part of a major problem with the fanbase as a whole for too long.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think about the way Ronnie Johnston and Graham Campbell went about incorporating RIFCLtd on the QT then GC stood for an election on a 'Transparency for Members' ticket ?

I'm an opinionated barsteward and if there was to be an RST board election and I had similar concerns or saw people with a secret agenda I'd say. The only person I know of regards 'visual/in the limelight' is Chris Graham, who I've commented about on FF and it wasn't all complimentary....but we get away from the real issues Mr North.

#Objective

Good to hear, we will await your concerns of certain candidates when we have to vote for a Board when the merger comes about.........if we merge!

I appreciate there are issues for the members to decide but even as an outsider (not a member) I'm concerned about how the individuals involved go about saying and doing things because this has been part of a major problem with the fanbase as a whole for too long.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think about the way Ronnie Johnston and Graham Campbell went about incorporating RIFCLtd on the QT then GC stood for an election on a 'Transparency for Members' ticket ?

I'm sure that will be reflected in the vote