Rangers First board candidates

I would like to thank all those who voted for me and congratulate those who were elected.

I stood in the election because I felt that my financial and administrative skills and experience of various football boards would be of assistance to RF going forward. I was well warned and well aware that by sticking my head above the parapet I would be sniped at from all directions and in that I have not been disappointed.

The new Board of RF has only one member of the old Board as it faces the challenges of the merger talks and I wish them well in that endeavour.

Yes, the best of luck for all those elected.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

BH, don't take this the wrong way but I'd advise you to reflect on the real reasons as to why so many see you as toxic for any fans group/board going forward and realise that if there is to be positive change going forward for fans groups and the club, then the consistent 'baggage' that accompanies your skills isn't what is needed, now or in the future.

Except Rev MacQuarrie.

He was beaten by Peter Ewart, a Rangers fan with a better CV, far larger social media presence and probably more mates, all of which you'd have to think would be good for scooping up votes.

So more misinformation from BH.

I wrongly assumed that the number on the web site was correct, but I stand corrected.

The web site says 13,954 Registered Contributors.

I would suggest that the misinformation comes from RF not me.

Edited by BrahimHemdani
Contributors

I wrongly assumed that the number on the web site was correct, but I stand corrected.

The web site says 13,954 registered donors.

I would suggest that the misinformation comes from RF not me.

It says registered contributors actually as it has always done - the misinformation is from you, again.

Yes, the best of luck for all those elected.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

BH, don't take this the wrong way but I'd advise you to reflect on the real reasons as to why so many see you as toxic for any fans group/board going forward and realise that if there is to be positive change going forward for fans groups and the club, then the consistent 'baggage' that accompanies your skills isn't what is needed, now or in the future.

I believe you have made your point numerous times on this web forum and RM where I will no doubt find it repeated yet again.

I am told that your friends on FF have congratulated you on your efforts.

I am sorely tempted to say more but I see no point in drawing this out.

I stood on my CV which I did when elected to the RFB and steadfastly refused to list what I saw as my achievments at the RST, SDS and RF because I knew that if I did so it would only encourage more sniping. I was unsuccessful and I'm fine with that.

Once again I congratulate those who have been elected and wish them well in the tasks ahead.