Rangers First board candidates

Where have you been for the last year and a half? The number has always only counted upward and was often spoken about online etc and from what I can see was never hidden (it was a quick fix implemented to help give an indication of membership interest that has remained in place longer than anticipated imo). Writing in caps and adding an "ing" to contributors doesn't change that you read it wrong, although I can see why you did.

I can't answer why it doesn't say 9k or whatever as I have never been involved with the set up of the website - Personally I favour going with the numbers as is rather than the total number that has contributed as its more relevant to RF going forward.

The website needs an overhaul anyways so maybe in the future we can have a number that represents current membership numbers

That's very kind of you, Greg.

I'll take that as a YES then shall I?

This isn't a snipe at you BH....

But fuck me. Here we are talking about unity and I have witnessed 3 people in a short amount of time asking from comparisons between contributors af BR and RF.

Will Rangers fans EVER see the big picture.

So demoralizing !!

Craig it's the bigger picture I'm trying to see , many RF contributors like myself also contribute to the buyrangers scheme , it's been a bug bear of mine for years that up to date figures are never published .One of the greatest selling points on RF was the massive uptake in numbers , people wanted to get involved , I know guys who didnt even know the RST had a scheme because like a lot of fans they simply don't do online stuff

I think we know that Christine and it applies equally to both schemes (now that we know that RF has 9,000 not 14,000 contributors).

Then why don't you state the number who bought shares outright and the number of regular contributors, rather than continuing to obfuscate the issue?

Because it pisses you off when I don't Alan.:bouncy2:

I am told that your friends on FF have congratulated you on your efforts.

I am sorely tempted to say more but I see no point in drawing this out.

Can't let this accusation go without further comment.

I have just been over to FF for the first time today and I see NO comment 'on my efforts' , never mind "congratulations".

So you can withdraw that line.

Aswell as the following foggy "I am sorely tempted to say more" charge..........or back it up on here or to me by PM.

It's not often I agree with Zappa on here but he appears to be correct when he says the counter only ticks upwards.

That's not a fair way to use what I said because it was only a reply post here based on simple logic.

This isn't a snipe at you BH....

But fuck me. Here we are talking about unity and I have witnessed 3 people in a short amount of time asking from comparisons between contributors af BR and RF.

Will Rangers fans EVER see the big picture.

So demoralizing !!

Unity? All you have done through this whole thread is snipe at BH.

I don't know the guy, so I don't care one way or the other whether he gets elected but the conduct of you, and the rest of your RST clique, has been very divisive.

Unity? All you have done through this whole thread is snipe at BH.

I don't know the guy, so I don't care one way or the other whether he gets elected but the conduct of you, and the rest of your RST clique, has been very divisive.

Hahaha. Me a part of an RST clique ??? Categorically nonsense. But carry on. I have defended BH almost as often as I have criticized him. We have agreed and disagreed on many things. If he finds my conduct to be divisive and says so then he will readily receive my apologies. But that still won't change my opinion of his candidacy and how he gandled it. I believe he handled it poorly, despite having the best of intentions.

I can live with you calling me divisive, it doesn't concern me at all. I am, however, a far less divisive individual than BH, whether he deserves that or not.

I have, from my perspective, done nothing more than highlight some issues with BH's candidacy. Call it being divisive if you wish, others would call it giving an opinion, no different to BH providing his opinion on conflicts of interest. As for conduct, again, I'm at ease with my conduct in this thread. I wasn't the one that began a candidacy based on dirty politics.

You reap what you sow I guess.

Thanks for your concern though :thup:

Ach, let both groups remain independent, from the club and from each other, and let them fight it out! I don't mean tit-for-tat name-calling and political games etc., but fighting to see who can accumulate the biggest shareholding. That's the ultimate goal. Why should it be hampered?

Edited by Rousseau

Can't let this accusation go without further comment.

I have just been over to FF for the first time today and I see NO comment 'on my efforts' , never mind "congratulations".

So you can withdraw that line.

Aswell as the following foggy "I am sorely tempted to say more" charge..........or back it up on here or to me by PM.

Buster fighting a lone battle against the knobs on RM that are kissing Harris' 'arris

Good to see Buster getting torn in about him

Now who owes who an apology?

The line you quote was about me, not about you; I know nothing about you nor do I wish to know anything about you, other than what I have gleaned in the past week.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Now who owes who an apology?

The line you quote was about me, not about you; I know nothing about you nor do I wish to know anything about you, other than what I have gleaned in the past week.

Okay guy's take this to private please.