Rangers First board candidates

Now who owes who an apology?

The line you quote was about me, not about you; I know nothing about you nor do I wish to know anything about you, other than what I have gleaned in the past week.

One last reply......

I didn't see those comments yesterday and they are not "congratulations" but more as I said simply agreeing with my line (can you send a link by PM please) ,...although they aren't accurate, as many on RM agreed with what I was saying.

Good to see you have an FF log-in at last.

One very serious point BH and it goes back to my initial reply to you last night.

When will you start taking responsibility for your past instead of always pointing to others and saying 'it wisnae my fault' ?

When you talk of others sniping at you as your head is shown above the parapet. You seem to paint yourself as completely innocent and the sniping as unreasonable gratuitous criticism that has nothing to do with reality or can't be explained away. Granted, some of the abuse you receive is unwarrented but the reasons behind the heavy criticism haven't all been invented by Jack Anoray.

Your history can't be wiped and you only added to what has become a toxicity of sorts by the way you started off with a negative campaign against others............(something else you try to explain away).

To end on a positive

Here's hoping the various fans groups can have constructive dialogue that see us become a stronger collective, whatever route that may take.

Without commenting on whatever BH has done or not done, as I don't really get the hooha, I find the apparent representatives of RF and RST on here have behaved incredibly poorly. I don't think BH is the only one to be interested in transparency of the numbers - and to have a go at him about numbers he took from the official site, and then go on to snidely defend that site, is astonishing.

Then to refuse to give the numbers just because it "pisses someone off" sounds about as petty as you can get.

Maybe it's all about a bunch of people who don't get on in person, and have a bit of history, but when you don't know anyone, it all just looks a bit bitchy on here. That still wouldn't be that important on a forum, if it wasn't for the fact that some of the people appear to be involved in leading the fan investment groups...

Without commenting on whatever BH has done or not done, as I don't really get the hooha, I find the apparent representatives of RF and RST on here have behaved incredibly poorly. I don't think BH is the only one to be interested in transparency of the numbers - and to have a go at him about numbers he took from the official site, and then go on to snidely defend that site, is astonishing.

Then to refuse to give the numbers just because it "pisses someone off" sounds about as petty as you can get.

Maybe it's all about a bunch of people who don't get on in person, and have a bit of history, but when you don't know anyone, it all just looks a bit bitchy on here. That still wouldn't be that important on a forum, if it wasn't for the fact that some of the people appear to be involved in leading the fan investment groups...

Post-March 2015 (regime change) the club has started on a recovery process that has all kinds of obstacles to overcome, on the field, financial, legal, the onerous etc., etc.

It would seem to me that the fans at an organisational level have a seperate process to go through that will have it's own problems, differing opinions, confrontation, harsh truths, 'casaulties' etc., etc.

Converting from what has been very divisory to a more united front (even if only all wanting the same thing) will be difficult because we have been divided for so long. The story of the division, how it came about, developed and how it was used by past regimes in the boardroom is a long and complicated one, perhaps without precedent in UK sport.

Differing opinions is fine and necessary but we took it up a few levels.

The road back to where we (fans) should be will have bumps and contentious moments but the important thing is the collective get there.

I will add yet again for the benefit of Buster and anyone else who is remotely interested, I do not have an FF login, I was barred years ago and declined a kind offer from Mr Dingwall to reinstate me; you don't need to have login to view threads on the site, my attention was drawn to the comments by a friend and I have reviewed them and quoted the comments about Buster.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I will add yet again for the benefit of Buster and anyone else who is remotely interested, I do not have an FF login, I was barred years ago and declined a kind offer from Mr Dingwall to reinstate me; you don't need to have login to view threads on the site, my attention was drawn to the comments by a friend and I have reviewed them and quoted the comments about Buster.

OK BH !

I have since found them but they are a week old so how that can be perceived as "congratulations" beats me, but never mind.

Anyway, I think we are now finished.......'let's call it a draw' ;) 3:cheers: