Rangers First board candidates

In which case it's none of his business, as Bearger points out.

I disagree, he is a Rangers fan and for all you know, a potential future member and/or contributor, I can't see why he is not allowed to ask for relevant information. He's not the only fan / potential contributor who could be interested.

RST may not have the compulsion to answer to a non-member, but in the climate of a desire for transparency about everything to do with the ownership of the club, I can't see why it should be information they would want to withhold.

With this kind of attitude, it's no wonder the support are divided.

Surely it's not PLGsarmy's place to answer queries on an organisation that she's not involved in?

Christine is the Treasurer of RST and one of their representaives at the merger talks.

I asked her as I have done several times over the past two years how many RST members are contributing monthly to BR; she has consistently refused to answer and obfuscated the issue.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

It's a material consideration in the merger talks, IMO.

And once RF members get to vote on the details of the merger then the information would be made available. Until then, if you want the information, pay your £10 and rejoin. ;)

Christine is the Treasurer of RST and one of their representaives at the merger talks.

I asked her as I have done several times over the past two years how many RST members are contributing monthly to BR; she has consistently refused to answer and obfuscated the issue.

Why have you been asking for the past two years? It's none of your business, you're not a member. I can understand members of RF & RST wishing to know the finances of the other before voting on any proposed merger and I'm sure the info will be made available at the appropriate time. But why you would be asking for two years for this information about something you're not part of is beyond me, are you just nosey?

I would like to pay tribute to Richard Scott who was unsuccessful in the election.

Richard has played a leading role in establishing RF over the past year and I believe that his wise counsel and boundless enthusiasm for the project will be a loss to the Board.

Thanks for confirming what I suspected.