Rangers First board candidates

The Wilton Room pre match and half time (perhaps full time too) was it not?

Happy to stand corrected on the names of the rooms and the half time pies and biscuits (and FT if you say so).

I'll add that we were accommodated in the members area of the main stand though my own seat is in a better position.

I'll allow the posting of this - not because I agree with the MO of anonymous blogs that don't allow right of reply but because it will allow Alan to see what is written elsewhere - correct or not as may be the case.

Now that you've done that and I've read it with thanks, don't you think you should remove it (and #41 where I quote Ian's post) for the reason you state.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Now that you've done that and I've read it with thanks, don't you think you should remove it (and #41 where I quote Ian's post) for the reason you state.

No. I think you make enough unsubstantiated claims about people yourself to say what's good for the goose is good for the gander in this instance.

No. I think you make enough unsubstantiated claims about people yourself to say what's good for the goose is good for the gander in this instance.

Fair enough it's your site so you set the rules.

However, I would just say that the comments I have made about the employment of two candidates are substantiated by their own electoral statements from which I have quoted. Mr Gough says he is employed by Rangers and Mr Blair says he has acted for Rangers.

I also recall getting a yellow card for what you previously referred to as "unsubstantiated crap" if memory serves me; so maybe you can issue one to FF as well.

Fair enough it's your site so you set the rules.

However, I would just say that the comments I have made about the employment of two candidates are substantiated by their own electoral statements from which I have quoted. Mr Gough says he is employed by Rangers and Mr Blair says he has acted for Rangers.

I also recall getting a yellow card for what you previously referred to as "unsubstantiated crap" if memory serves me; so maybe you can issue one to FF as well.

To be fair, I don't think it was FF that wrote the article. It's a shame the person is anonymous and it doesn't lend weight to their own credibility.

As for your recent claims, well, it's not just these two people you've been talking about. Like I say, you can't ask for personal protection on one hand whilst colluding with anonymous people to cast aspersions with the other.

I can only be fair in that respect. And, FWIW, my admin colleagues have just as much a say as I do. :whistle:

Changing the subject slightly, having an ex-MP on the committee can only be a positive thing, in my opinion.

If he can be shown to have done anything when the club was being ball-busted by HMRC. MPs, MSPs of all colours fell over themselves to do nothing to help us.

If he can be shown to have done anything when the club was being ball-busted by HMRC. MPs, MSPs of all colours fell over themselves to do nothing to help us.

He's certainly been a long-standing supporter of RST and I understand that he's given advice to supporters groups over a period of years.

He also publicly called for an enquiry into HMRC in respect of the rangers case.