The Rangers Independent Fans Consortium Ltd (another group?)

I don't want to jump anywhere.

I would like you to tell Gersnet exactly what you referred to when you said "There may be more truth in your last point than you imagine". That last point of Frankie's being "we can be damn sure an alternative group will again spring up quicker than you can say Monty Python."

Are you really really sure it had nothing to do with 'The Rangers Independent Fans Consortium Ltd' ?...Because in the absence of a tangible explanation regards what you inferred to Frankie, it smells.

This McCarthyism is a disgrace to this forum. I don't know you buster so nothing personal but this is awful.

I don't want to jump anywhere.

I would like you to tell Gersnet exactly what you referred to when you said "There may be more truth in your last point than you imagine". That last point of Frankie's being "we can be damn sure an alternative group will again spring up quicker than you can say Monty Python."

Are you really really sure it had nothing to do with 'The Rangers Independent Fans Consortium Ltd' ?...Because in the absence of a tangible explanation regards what you inferred to Frankie, it smells.

I'm going to tell you this once more Mr Buster so hopefully you'll get it straight this time.

I have no involvement and no knowledge whatsoever of the company to which you refer.

Now put up or shut up.

I'm going to tell you this once more Mr Buster so hopefully you'll get it straight this time.

I have no involvement and no knowledge whatsoever of the company to which you refer.

Now put up or shut up.

I didn't say you did but in the light of this alternative fans consortium having been incorporated last month......I was asking you to explain the remark you made to Frankie.

Your attempt to brush it off by saying I didn't understand properly doesn't wash.

This McCarthyism is a disgrace to this forum. I don't know you buster so nothing personal but this is awful.

No Andy, it's a question that could do with some kind real answer rather than evasion.

We have an RF election,... proposed mergers,... suddenly what appears to be a 'contingency fans group vehicle' incorporated... and 48 hours ago BH inferring that there may be more truth in what Frankie said about alternative groups springing up than he could imagine.

Agree 100% followed Alan on 2 forums I read and its attack, attack

Some of it may be OTT (as in sliding into abuse) but some is very relevant as you look back in history.

Nor has BH played particularly 'nice' in his campaign.

This thread is about a specific issue and isn't to "attack", it's about this recently incorporated RIFCLtd and looking for clarity on it or anything similar.

Edited by buster.

So what is a shadow director?

I read that is what these two are in RF.

Google: A person in accordance with whose directions or instructions the directors of a company are accustomed to act

eg. Sandy Easdale was at times considered by some to be one / RIFC (company)