Waggy Looking A bit Burnt out??

My First post lads so its just something I've noticed the last few home games, is it just me or has anyone else noticed it?? He just seem to look a little heavy legged especially in the second half, I know the pitch isn't at its best but I have just noticed that over the last 4-5 games, really since the new year, he just doesn't seem to be himself. I sit at the front of BR and over the last few weeks I've noticed it, even at times he seems disinterested. I'm not just saying this because of last week, I have noticed it for a few weeks. Is it Just me, or does anyone else think either A, he's looking tired or B, his mind is elsewhere??:hm: Because he doesn't look to be carrying an injury, he just looks shattered at times??

My First post lads so its just something I've noticed the last few home games, is it just me or has anyone else noticed it?? He just seem to look a little heavy legged especially in the second half, I know the pitch isn't at its best but I have just noticed that over the last 4-5 games, really since the new year, he just doesn't seem to be himself. I sit at the front of BR and over the last few weeks I've noticed it, even at times he seems disinterested. I'm not just saying this because of last week, I have noticed it for a few weeks. Is it Just me, or does anyone else think either A, he's looking tired or B, his mind is elsewhere??:hm: Because he doesn't look to be carrying an injury, he just looks shattered at times??

I think youve called it right coop he does look jaded I wish he would stay in the middle but warbs prefers him cutting in from the right...

Yeah, he's been less effective of late but there could be a variety of reasons. I expect him to start on the bench tomorrow and hopefully that wee bit of rest will see him back to his best against Killie.

Spot on Bruno! I wonder if he possibly thinks this too and is this in his head at times?? Just been watching him and his body language at times its as if, as you could very well be right, he would rather be playing through the middle. You would hope this isn't the case as you should be giving 100% no matter where you play, I hope that maybe he's just a bit shattered, maybe mentally and physically at the minute and he picks it back up as we head into spring and taking the title:champs:

Just to reiterate my OP, pls pls give Waggy a rest Gaffer, he really does look like he needs it. More worryingly we dropped points today which we could do without, and we could have been doing with him fresh for Tuesday.

If I comes to the crunch, I would bench him on Tuesday and play O'halloran through the middle?

Just to reiterate my OP, pls pls give Waggy a rest Gaffer, he really does look like he needs it. More worryingly we dropped points today which we could do without, and we could have been doing with him fresh for Tuesday.

If I comes to the crunch, I would bench him on Tuesday and play O'halloran through the middle

O' Halloran is cup-tied

If you were at recent games he took a couple of hefty whacks after all subs used and to be honest don't think he's fully shook them off, totally agree he needs a rest even if it means starting on the bench and coming on in MW's substitution window.