Craig Whyte living in a swanky £5m London apartment as taxpayers foot legal bill.

nobody paid his mortgage which is why Bank of Scotland foreclosed. The real question is why the Bank of Scotland gave him a 110% mortgage on the stately pile. Couldn't have anything to do with him buying Rangers with no visible means of support could it !

Yep. That house and the renovation of the roof is another one that could yet come back to haunt him. The way the repair was arranged via one of his companies and how vat was not paid is something for the future I'm certain. I just hope they wait until he's released before taking that one up.

We have to hope at his forthcoming fraud trial that many questions many of us have had about Whyte get answered.

His lifestyle certainly does not seem to match what he is i.e. a third-rate, failed businessman who has left behind numerous failed companies with monies seemingly owed all over the place.

In its heyday the Leggoland blog once described Whytes 'business empire' as being like a Russian doll consisting of companies inside one another none of which seemed to be trading & making any money.

I emailed Louise Brittain yesterday.

FAO Louise Brittain.

On 25th November it was reported in the Scottish press that you were appointed to carry out an investigation into the financial affairs of Craig Whyte.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/ex-rangers-owner-craig-whytes-6897749#Wy2TpCG6J1wLqtKI.97

Today the Sunday Post has a front page story concerning Mr Whyte that may be of interest to you. As a shareholder in The Rangers Football Club, I have an interest in this matter.

Yours faithfully,

GD

Response received today.

Dear Mr GD,

Thank you for your email. We are reviewing the reports and will action accordingly.

Thank you for your assistance

Yours sincerely

Louise Brittain

Trustee in Bankruptcy

Louise Brittain

R&R Partner

For and on behalf of Wilkins Kennedy LLP

London

Edited by govan_derriere
Update web link