Rangers First board election: Gersnet's voting poll...

Gersnet voting for the new Rangers First board.  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Gersnet voting for the new Rangers First board.

• Candidate 1 : Peter Ewart
    • Candidate 2 : Alan Harris
    • Candidate 3 : Ronnie Johnston
    • Candidate 4 : Brian Bowman
    • Candidate 5 : Derek Miller
    • Candidate 6 : Graham Campbell
    • Candidate 7 : Ricki Neill
    • Candidate 8 : Chris Smith
    • Candidate 9 : Brian Donohoe exMP
    • Candidate 10 : Iain Martin
    • Candidate 11 : Andy McLintock (WITHDRAWN)
    • Candidate 12 : Richard Scott BA
    • Candidate 13 : James Blair
    • Candidate 14 : Greg Marshall
    • Candidate 15 : Kelly Johnstone
    • Candidate 16 : Adam Campbell
    • Candidate 17 : Ryan Thomson
    • Candidate 18 : Stuart MacQuarrie
    • Candidate 19 : Marc Alexander
    • Candidate 20 : Graeme Henderson
    • Candidate 21 : Richard Gough
    • Candidate 22 : Darren Thomson
    • Candidate 23 : Calvin Campbell

I'd put money on certain candidates having voted for themselves and Alan would be one of them! :D

In all fairness, they'd be somewhat foolish not to! I'm assuming they feel they're the best candidates for the role, otherwise they wouldn't be standing!

I have a feeling our poll is going to be quite reflective of the final result. I would expect at least 5 of the 7 we are voting for to be elected. Incidentally I havent seen much campaigning from the ones with connections to the club. Has anyone else seen or heard anything from Messrs Blair, Gough, McQuarrie during the campaign other than their opening statements?

I have a feeling our poll is going to be quite reflective of the final result. I would expect at least 5 of the 7 we are voting for to be elected. Incidentally I havent seen much campaigning from the ones with connections to the club. Has anyone else seen or heard anything from Messrs Blair, Gough, McQuarrie during the campaign other than their opening statements?

Blair has said a few things on Twitter.

Can't quite believe low vote for Graeme Henderson.

Decent CV and statement, put his money where his mouth is and a bought a substantial shareholding which he'll proxy irrespective of his personal outcome. A refreshing change from those basically saying vote for me or I start a new group and those who'd hitch a ride with them to fluff their ego's.

Edited by forlanssister
Shite grammar.

Can't quite believe low vote for Graeme Henderson.

Decent CV and statement, put his money where his mouth is and a bought a substantial shareholding which he'll proxy irrespective of his personal outcome. A refreshing change from those basically saying vote for me or I start a new group and those who'd hitch a ride with them them to fluff their ego's.

I don't know him directly and I think a lack of exposure may have been a reason for the low score in the poll on here - he owns 0.8% of shares iirc and you can't argue with someone putting their money where their mouth is.

Hopefully if he doesn't get on he'll look to get involved

In all fairness, they'd be somewhat foolish not to! I'm assuming they feel they're the best candidates for the role, otherwise they wouldn't be standing!

There's nothing wrong with every single candidate voting for themselves as that's completely normal in elections, but I don't think that's what we've seen here. Only a handful of the candidates are Gersnet members, so only a handful will have voted for themselves. Thankfully, there were 7 very clear leaders in our poll, so an extra vote for themselves by a handful of candidates doesn't skew the results.