WATP Is The New BHEAST Target

Yes, that's correct. The Penny Arcade they claimed was a celebration of the shooting of a Republican (terrorist, I presume - I can't recall the details) in a gaming shop in Belfast. They make up reasons for everything. They then repeat it ad infinitum - and get their friends in the media to help - to get it accepted as 'fact'.

Unfortunately, demented though they are, this is highly effective in a society, such as ours, which disdains education and historical fact and reveres ignorance and acts on ill-judged instincts.

Even though the song was written by a Dublin born catholic. :applepine:

Yes, that's correct. The Penny Arcade they claimed was a celebration of the shooting of a Republican (terrorist, I presume - I can't recall the details) in a gaming shop in Belfast. They make up reasons for everything. They then repeat it ad infinitum - and get their friends in the media to help - to get it accepted as 'fact'.

Unfortunately, demented though they are, this is highly effective in a society, such as ours, which disdains education and historical fact and reveres ignorance and acts on ill-judged instincts.

They fly the Palestinian flag but in this are more Israeli like.

The fact that we were singing it before the incident in Belfast is something that's rather inconvient to their theory. :D

It's the same as Boabies point in post 25.

They obviously believe that we can see into the future.....

It's from the good book..............Psalm 95:7-11New King James Version (NKJV)

7 For He is our God,

And we are the people of His pasture,

And the sheep of His hand.

god fearing folk that we are

Somos la gente !

hola hola....somos los ninos Guilermo !

I've never subscribed to that theory. I doubt very much that the phrase was taken from the bible.

I believe that it evolved on its own due to the fact that we are indeed the people and not some nazi sympathising, terrorist loving, smelly team set up for sectarian purposes in the east end of Glasgow.

Edited by Bluedell

Next thing we hear they are offended by the Hokey Cokey!...........................oh wait!

The current Scottish Government Minister for Justice, Michael Mathieson believes the 'Hokey Cokey' is sectarian. He subscribed fully to Peter Kearney's proclamation on the song. Michael is a season ticket holder(and share holder) at ra Stydome, sits in the heated green leather North Stand seats in the immediate vicinity of the Lord Advocate, Frank Mulholland. Now, if they can convince the new Chief Constable of Police Scotland, Philip Gormley to sit in between, all Scottish Governmental meetings could take place every fortnight amid the heart of the ESTABLISHMENT club.

The psalms also tell us to smash our enemies' babies heads on the rocks...

Psalm 137:9

Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks!

(New Living Translation)

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

(King James Bible)

The bible is a bit bonkers...

To be fair, it's not actually an instruction - it's a bit of a revenge fantasy against the invaders who exiled the Jews from Jerusalem.

So I wouldn't throw the baby out with the bath water...

I snorted aloud when reading the author's complaint about the use of "rats" and other degrading / dehumanising language:

But now I've composed myself I realise I should apologise on behalf of all my fellow Zombies, monkeys, Huns, DOBs, Herrenvolk and Klan members.

Edited by Mountain Bear

I snorted aloud when reading the author's complaint about the use of "rats" and other degrading / dehumanising language:

But now I've composed myself I realise I should apologise on behalf of all my fellow Zombies, monkeys, Huns, DOBs, Herrenvolk and Klan members.

That's like something out of a surreal, but worryingly realistic episode of Only an Excuse.