Under 20 Highlights v Falkirk

Thought Burt looked good in those clips, also McLeod's goal was beautifully taken. At the very least there's some good prospects knocking on the door for the coming couple of years.

Not in the defence, on that evidence:eek: Just as well the keeper's a talented lad.

From those highlights, they didn't look like they got out of second gear though. Also seemed a bit uneasy on the artificial surface.

some superb goals, terrible defending though

anyone watch them regularly and see any future first teamers?

incidentally was that the new female ref?

Woman are slowly taking over the world. Nearly all the football physio's are female these days God help us if Hilary Clinton becomes President of the US. I am thinking of becoming Muslim so I can put the wife back in her place.

Just kidding!:)

Although I hope Clinton doesn't get near being president. Not because she is a woman though.

Woman are slowly taking over the world. Nearly all the football physio's are female these days God help us if Hilary Clinton becomes President of the US. I am thinking of becoming Muslim so I can put the wife back in her place.

Just kidding!:)

Although I hope Clinton doesn't get near being president. Not because she is a woman though.

Off topic but if the US get either Clinton OR Trump then we should just turn off the lights.

Their politics is in disarray if those two are the best they can come up with. Will be interesting to see if Bloomberg ends up running as an independent if it is Sanders vs Trump.