The votes for player of the season for leagues goes in around now (crazy IMO as there is months left) but looking towards our team, who would be in contention for Gers POTY 06/07?

Barry Ferguson has been superb of late but still had the odd off day this season. He started poorly and had a wee blip over xmas, but the last few weeks has been MOTM on every occassion.

Young Steven Smith may be in with a shout, he was consistent in the first 5 months and shows he has a potential future.

Kris Boyd - Has a mass of critics (including myself) due to being the worst footballer at the club (Bar Gavin Rae :D ) but he knows how to score and once again has bagged in a hat load this season. He has a lot of fans also, but if it was up to me he wouldnt be a contender.

Brehaim Hemdani - Has strolled through every match this season and barely put a foot wrong and played in a few postions. Gets my vote to this point

Any others??

Can't see past Ferguson tbh

didn't start well but for me since Novemer he's been excellent and is MOM every game at the moment.

Hemdani has had a good season, especially in Europe and David Weir has been excellent since he came in. McGregor must be a contender as well

Can't see past Ferguson tbh

didn't start well but for me since Novemer he's been excellent and is MOM every game at the moment.

Hemdani has had a good season, especially in Europe and David Weir has been excellent since he came in. McGregor must be a contender as well

Weir will be a contender if he keeps it up, but cant say i agree on McGregor. He has flapped and made mistakes as much as he has saved, except he has got away with flaps.

Hemdani is nowhere near Poty for me because he has largely been woeful at the back. Not his fault that he played there, but doesn't change the fact he has been pretty terrible there (odd game aside).

With Smith getting injured and not having played in a very long time, BF is the only choice imo.

In a season this bad though, who really cares who Poty is?

i think Fergie is the only one with a chance but my personal choice would be Hemdani he has been excellent all season, he has not put a foot wrong.

Fergie may be more high profile but Hemdani makes the game look so easy and therefore less high profile..