At work today couple of the lads who are Sheffield United fans (and season book holders) were telling me that the infamous chuck is back at Sheffield United.

I found this strange as I hadn't seen or heard anything about it online but they certainly seem to think so and alluded to him being back on the board here.

Apparently he been at recent matches down here.

Oh well. I will keep my eyes out for him and give him some abuse if I ever meet him in Sheffield.

I told the poor buggers to go read about his antics at Rangers and they were shocked beyond belief when I showed them he had been charged etc with fraud over it etc.

Small world really. Strange how the entire Scotland would know this but only 200 miles away there like oblivious to it

I really enjoyed his schtick when he took over. I was super low (I'm sure we all were) at the time and he cheered me up with his cobblers.

Certainly had to pay one hell of a price for it but I'd be lying if I said I twigged him right from the start.