Hibs 0 v Morton 3 - Rangers remain 8 points clear.

Viewing part of the periscope coverage last evening, I was reminded of Dave King's words after Scott Allan succumbed to the advances of the green'n'grey hooped horrors. Dave's glib response to a crowing reporter on his heroes capture of Hibs then most prominent player was, 'Celtic have done us a favour, separating our main challengers from their best player'. Of course, sending Liam BIG CRANIUM and the slayer of Elvis impersonators across the M8 to help Sellik's future boss is another piece of foresight.

We are now winning games in a way which suggests there will be further slip-ups along the way.

Hibs also appear to be faltering a little.

Suggests to me that the presuming of 3 points against anyone can't be done with the same level of confidence as earlier in the season for either team.

I think the main dangers for us are further injuries to important players and not getting back to scoring goals more frequently.

This is far from over and we desperately need to keep churning out the wins.

11 games left gives 33 points.If Hibs win all they get 88 points,meaning Rangers on 63 points need 25 points.

That is 8 wins and 1 draw to give us 88 points just the same.As we have a better goal difference,that should be enough.

Sorry to be a pain in the arse Pete.

No trouble mate it was me that made the mistake. The post above was making a fool of my counting and not aimed at you

A commanding performance and a good result this Saturday v Alex Rae's St Mirren would do us all the world of good and would be a mental poke in the eye for the 2nd class mhanks along the M8!

If offered, I'd sign for the 3 points without the commanding performance right now.

But yes, a decent performance that is reflected by several goals and no injuries would be the perfect way to take advantage of last night.....Will be Wilson and Ball at the back if Kiernen is suspended.