Mind the gap: Rangers v St Mirren

Second half performance was much better than the first, although it was like a Training game in first half as can count on one hand how many times St Mirren crossed the half way line! How Kenny Miller missed that from 5 yards I will never know?. It was right in front of me and I honestly thought it had come off the keeper as didn't think it was possible to miss??:eek2: However, job done and a lot more positive in second half, great finish from Harry Forrester and 11 points clear. A win on Tuesday night would see us go 14 points clear and you have to feel its champagne on ice time!:celebrate::rfcbouncy:

what a finish that was from forrester but we shouldn't be relying on luck to beat these teams we have to show better composure in front of goal

what the fcuk was that miss from KM all about

Edited by jhunter

We really have to use MOH pace to our advantage I've said umpteen times centre halfs get away with murder against us if we use him thru the middle anything over their heads or a thru ball o'halloran will leave them for dead. He can't do that stuck on the right wing...

Miller only proved my point again today that we need at least two top notch strikers for next season.

We can see the finishing line now but we're not there yet. I'll be glad when this season is over & we're back in the top division. Financially we can't afford not to be there