Rangers v Raith Rovers Match preview

That was as good as it gets no adverse performances from anyone except of the dancer, sorry Charleston, yet another totally abysmal apology of an official.

All the winter signings were superb and nice to see young Burt getting a run out.

Only problem I have is wondering what poorly sighted individual picks man of match, although Halliday had a good game it was never him it should have been King or Forrester.

Excellent evening once again. Never expected Hibz to lose three times in the space of a week.

We must keep going and get this over the line. We need to be in the top division next season

Time to relax Rab, we are already there.

Team can now play league games without the pressure that can sometimes get to you.

Hibs players know they have play-offs to come and pressure will build.

I'm not a betting man but it would not surprise me if Hibs are still in Championship next season with Kilmarnock and the Arabs joining them, and a toss up between Falkirk or Queen of the South going up, with us.

Great performance, like watching Barca at times :D

Anyone know what those marks in the grass to the left just outside the penalty box at the Broomie end were? The groundsmen were doing their best to 'repair' them before k.o. No-one else seemed to know but it looked like '0000' embedded into the turf?

And why would Arsenal do that ? They don't need him, we have a contract in place for him - makes little sense for Arsenal to take him back.

On the contrary, if he can't get a game here, Arsenal could put him back in their youth team. Interestingly Transfermarket shows him "No information available" tonight rather than "not in squad".

Forrester was easily MotM IMO up till unaccountably taken off. After some decidedly average performances on the wing, he has shown in the last two games that he can make a real difference in our midfield and dare I say like Holt offers a goalscoring threat that Zelalem does not. If he can maintain and improve this form then that MF will do for me for the rest of this season.