The service provided by BBC Scotland

The broadcast quality of Sportsound on BBC Radio Scotland is really poor as well. I mean, surely in 2016 they could do better than broadcasting on 810 MW?
I could complain but with me living in Germany and the BBC being so outdated they would probably reply if I could send them news of any Bombers in the sky. :)

Wait until next season, if we go up. They will be slavering at the mouth wanting access to Ibrox. I doubt if their self imposed ban will continue after July.

This is why the board must continue to take a firm stance with them.

Wait til they come back to us with their tail between their legs begging to get back in

The broadcast quality of Sportsound on BBC Radio Scotland is really poor as well. I mean, surely in 2016 they could do better than broadcasting on 810 MW?

It enables us users of crystal sets to still receive the programmes :D.

This is why the board must continue to take a firm stance with them.

Wait til they come back to us with their tail between their legs begging to get back in

Yep, with absolutely no climbdown regards hater McLaughlin - his face is no longer welcome as a sports commentator any more and this must be final with no exceptions whatsoever.

How many of you have sent a complaint to the BBC in London?

I've not, but I'm not a licence fee payer.

Would that do any good?

The BBC is a state-funded broadcaster which lacks accountability. It has, and will continue to do as it pleases so long as it gets its licence fee from those still prepared to pay it. Only when this licence fee is scrapped and it is forced to stand on its own feet will it start to produce impartial broadcasts and not employ pondlife such as those at pacific quay who distort broadcasts to suit their own hate-filled agenda(s)

How many of you have sent a complaint to the BBC in London?

I've not, but I'm not a licence fee payer.

Me

Your complaint has been submitted

Thanks for completing the details on this form. We're sorry that you needed to complain.

We aim to reply within about 2 weeks, but it depends on what your complaint is about and how many others we need to investigate and respond to. If we receive other complaints about the same issue we may send the same reply to everyone for consistency (and to minimise licence fee costs). We may also publish a response on this website.

We’ll circulate the full text of your complaint for BBC staff to read tomorrow, but with your personal details removed. This is one of the most widely read reports in the BBC and ensures your complaint then reaches the right people quickly, including senior management.

All comments, appreciations and complaints we receive help to inform our editorial discussions. Please read 'What happens to your complaint' to read our full complaints procedures and about how we consider the issues raised in feedback we receive.

BBC Audience Services

Would that do any good?

The BBC is a state-funded broadcaster which lacks accountability. It has, and will continue to do as it pleases so long as it gets its licence fee from those still prepared to pay it. Only when this licence fee is scrapped and it is forced to stand on its own feet will it start to produce impartial broadcasts and not employ pondlife such as those at pacific quay who distort broadcasts to suit their own hate-filled agenda(s)

You mean like Radio Clyde do?