The service provided by BBC Scotland

Derek Ferguson could broadcast through micro filtered laser beam ultra waves and he would still be Derek Ferguson.

Very true, but he's only one of many muppets employed by BBC Radio Scotland.

I listened from 9pm to 24 minutes past before they mentioned rangers on my way to work.

they went a full 24 mins without mentioning Rangers ??? WOW.....must be a record.

Maybe not enough negative stories for them at the moment

Very true, but he's only one of many muppets employed by BBC Radio Scotland.

How true. Not one of them is any good. RG used to anchor the programme very well but his standards dropped considerably.

Not surprising the BBC are doing this!,however it is not right and there isn't anything we can do about it, I used to listen to radio commentary through the Rangers official site when I was off shore,don't know what happened to that service?.

The BBC is a totally corrupt organisation from top to bottom. It's a job for the boys, top heavy with managers, senior this and senior that placemen and women. Layer on layer of managers, none of whom were clever enough to notice the paedophiles in its employ or just liars who knew all along. In Scotland there are employed within it Rangers haters who never miss a chance to smear the club. It's also politically corrupt in Scotland , still giving more coverage to Slab than its due in the current climate.

Have a look at this list, http://www.bbc.co.uk/corporate2/insidethebbc/managementstructure/biographies/#heading-a-to-c

click on the names and see how much WE are paying these people! BBC needs gutted IMO.

Rant over.

Edited by BEARGER

Raith Rovers fans who couldn't make the trip on Tuesday were denied proper coverage as all away fans of other clubs have suffered since BBC RS have taken this stance ...if this continues into next season do you think the lack of coverage will be the same when we meet the filth at Ibrox? I think we all know the answer to that.