Celtc to get full Broomie

Copied from FF. Hope this is not true, it's also contrary to what John Gilligan stated at RST agm.

"Default Celtic will be getting the full Broomloan next season

Just went in to get the 4 match package for the BR and asked about next season. The lady serving me confirmed that the scum are getting the full broomloan next season.

Shame.

I guess the only way to change that would be to actively petition the club"

I wouldn't expect any different to be honest. We give them 8000, we get the same back. We give them 4000, we'd get the same back.

I sit in BF3 and we'll be offered the chance to move seats next season for these games if we buy the Celtic match inclusive package.

Copied from FF. Hope this is not true, it's also contrary to what John Gilligan stated at RST agm.

"Default Celtic will be getting the full Broomloan next season

Just went in to get the 4 match package for the BR and asked about next season. The lady serving me confirmed that the scum are getting the full broomloan next season.

Shame.

I guess the only way to change that would be to actively petition the club"

Will they be able to fill it though?

I'd be happy to see their allowance reduced and our for their place in turn.

I can't imagine that the police would allow anything other than them getting the whole Broomloan .

Agreed. It means segregation is much easier to implement so is perhaps a necessary evil.

Our fans that visit the piggery have been getting stuck away in a corner,hidden,for years,it's just a pity we can't do the same with them,the UB bears are hidden away in a corner every match at Ibrox which is a real shame!.

As someone who doesn't get to regular games I may have a different point of view to some, but I think I'd personally be happy with no away allocation in these games. for a few reasons.

1. Less trouble, no segregation problem.

2. Not having the Green Brigade set foot in Ibrox.

3. Not having their messed up, misspelled, offensive banners at Ibrox.

4. Not having their offensive songs at Ibrox

5. Not having them wreck our stadium.

6. Half the number of games where our players are in danger of injury from stuff thrown at them.

7. More than zero chance of a ticket for less frequent game attending Rangers fans - like me.

8. I also don't think they'd sell out and so lose money. We would probably actually sell a few more tickets due to the lack of segregation.

9. More reporting on the game and less gleeful reporting of the arrests afterwards - especially when some stories will be about "Rangers fans" and the rest about "football fans".

On the other side I don't know why a Rangers fan would want to go to their shit-hole and be put in a seat with a terrible restricted view and then be subjected to their abuse an offensive song list.

For me I would really have little sympathy for fans who would be deprived of attending Parkhead, for many reasons, but mostly due to having far more sympathy for the thousands of fans who want to attend the Celtic game at Ibrox but can't get a ticket. That infinitely outweighs those who want to hand their money to Celtic in my opinion.