Rangers v C****c Semi Final

We're underdogs, but we've been playing well and they haven't. I was dreading this draw as I just can't see us getting past them; although we may play better together, they've got better quality players. They're beatable, but it's a big ask.

I was under the impression that we could get a Euro spot by simply reaching the final (against them), which would make this draw bad for us; but if it's only Cup-winners that qualify, bring it on!

At the very least it'll be a good test of our level.

Its a tough draw for us.

Footballing wise they're not a patch on us much like Dundee they are top heavy. However they are a big physical side and that could be the difference. If we can nullify their attacking midfield with our possession and get them tracking back to cover like we did with Dundee then they will be in trouble because their defence is piss poor.

I'm looking forward to the challenge.

EDIT: We're due to give some team a right spanking so it might as well be them.

Think they will kick us off the park, or try. We will have to play at pace same as yesterday, Hibs v ICT today was so slow compared to us.

Griffiths the danger to us, it is a good experience before next season.

Think they will kick us off the park, or try. We will have to play at pace same as yesterday, Hibs v ICT today was so slow compared to us.

Griffiths the danger to us, it is a good experience before next season.

If we play like we did yesterday I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that they will kick everything above the grass.

Is there still a EL spot attached to the SC?

According to wikipedia:

The Scottish Cup winners now qualify to compete in the following season's UEFA Europa League (formerly known as the UEFA Cup). It is possible for the Scottish Cup winners to have already qualified for a UEFA competition through their league ranking in the Scottish Premiership. In this scenario the qualification spot passes to the highest ranked team in that competition not yet qualified, rather than to the Scottish Cup runners-up.

This will be a good match to judge the team. Either way it'll give Warburton and King etc a good idea of what is required in the summer. Should be an intriguing tie with every chance of winning it if we perform like we can.