Rangers v C****c Semi Final

We're underdogs, but we've been playing well and they haven't. I was dreading this draw as I just can't see us getting past them; although we may play better together, they've got better quality players. They're beatable, but it's a big ask.

I was under the impression that we could get a Euro spot by simply reaching the final (against them), which would make this draw bad for us; but if it's only Cup-winners that qualify, bring it on!

At the very least it'll be a good test of our level.

I think they'll beat us. But I also thought Dundee would beat us,

Hey Kilmarnock parked the bus looking for a penalty shootout, St. Johnstone came too early in M.W.'s plans,we gubbed Dundee so the manky mob will be the final test of how far we have come so bring it on and let us see how they react to a team playing football.

Hey Kilmarnock parked the bus looking for a penalty shootout, St. Johnstone came too early in M.W.'s plans,we gubbed Dundee so the manky mob will be the final test of how far we have come so bring it on and let us see how they react to a team playing football.

Kilmarnock did that's very true but it almost worked and even if St. Johnstone did come too early and they probably did but we were shocking against them and remember at that point people were saying lets get Celtic.

Like I say, I'll be more than happy if we play well and put in a performance but i'd be over the moon if we won.

I am delighted with this draw, our style of play is like no other in Scotland the filth under Deila will not put 10 behind the ball, they don't even know how to play that way. We will destroy them like we did Dundee.

Their record against mediocre clubs (and I include Ajax) in the EL was abysmal played 6 won none. They are a team of bottlers as Ross County proved the last time they played at the National stadium.

Bring it on I say. We have nothing to fear, the smell of fear is drifting over the Clyde as we speak.

Edited by Bearman

We drew them but it might have been a revolving door had it been them v Hibs with one manager out from them and a manager from Hibs moving in to them, still we can help that on it's way.Come on the Gers.:rfcbouncy:

CELTIC Football Club would like to extend its upmost thanks to supporters for their brilliant backing at today’s Scottish Cup tie with Greenock Morton in Paradise.

Given the quarter-final match took place on Mother’s Day, kicked off at lunchtime on a Sunday and was screened live on TV, the Club hugely appreciates all the fans who were in attendance for the Hoops' dominant 3-0 victory.

Following the triumph over the Championship outfit, Ronny Deila's side are now looking forward to a semi-final at Hampden next month along with their remaining league fixtures as they attempt to make history and lift a fifth successive championship.

And being able to call upon such faithful supporters will be vital for the champions over the coming months as they pursue a domestic double and aim to deliver more silverware success.

Gives you the boak don't it,Did they use an abacus to count the crowd it didn't need a calculator.The money saved on tickets no doubt bought flowers from ALDI as they were sold out at Anniesland whereas M. & S. had the more expensive one's left(thank goodness as the late in-laws grave got a nice bunch).