Semi Final Ticket Allocation

Spoke to a woman at TO today and was told after all on CCC had been allocated tickets the remaining would be on offer to ST holders. As Frankie said, I also think there will be a ballot, the woman today didn't give much away, just said keep an eye on website. TO have always emailed before too. Surely you can't have a situation where people are queuing over night(I would be one of them to be fair) to get a brief. It would be chaos ffs??.

Gutted I probably won't stand a snowballs change of a ticket this year since had to give up the season book to move down south. Tell you though even if I'm forced to watch it on TV. I will certainly be in Scotland for it.. good luck getting tickets hope you lucky buggers enjoy

If all tickets only reach CCC and ST holders it is only fair there will be too many who might not have been to anything on the journey back who will say they are dyed in wool supporters.None of them should get tickets.

I see there is still nothing on the website and heard nothing by email. If anyone hears anything please post ASAP, I'm sure all ST holders the same as me not on CCC are having sleepless nights too? waiting to hear when there will be a ballot etc??

I see there is still nothing on the website and heard nothing by email. If anyone hears anything please post ASAP, I'm sure all ST holders the same as me not on CCC are having sleepless nights too�� waiting to hear when there will be a ballot etc??

Do you need to express interest to be in a ballot or as a season ticket holder are you automatically entered?

Edited by onevision

Aye BEARGER read this on website about the back of ten tonight, its good that only those with full season tickets can purchase(i.e. if you have a 3/4,1/2 or last4 games package) you are not eligible. Still going to be chaos though and we still don't know if it will be a ballot?? I have a horrible feeling its going to be a first come first served job at the TO, which means getting there really early(prob 5amish) or standing overnight to make sure you get a brief. I hope they do a ballot to be honest as it would be the fairest way, just ballot all those who have paid for full season tickets. I will make sure I am on CCC next year, cant be doing with this mullarkey!!:eek2:

CCC is best way but remember you have to sign up for all non league home and away games so budget well.

Regarding chaos of Petrofac final it looks like sale to Season Ticket holders gave them better tickets as the ones I have through my CCC account are pretty crap seats poor show by the ticket office.

SEASON TICKET HOLDER INFORMATION

William Hill Scottish Cup Semi – Final

Hampden Park

Sunday 17 April 2016 – Kick Off 12 noon

Rangers v Celtic

Ticket prices – South & North Stands £28 for adults and £12 for concessions and West stand adults are £18 and £7 for concessions.

A very limited priority sale to Season Ticket holders who have purchased a full price season ticket will be communicated in due course once the Club receives its ticket allocation.

All season ticket holders enrolled in the Semi-Final and Final & the Semi-Final Family schemes will be allocated a ticket for this fixture.

Payment and posting/collection dates will be communicated in due course.

http://rangers.co.uk/tickets/ticket-information/