http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,5~989120,00.html

RANGERS beat Hamilton Accies 3-1 today in a closed door game at Murray Park when Stefan Klos and a number of other top team stars got some vital match practice.

Klos is on standby for next week's Euro clash with Osasuna as Rangers try to over-turn a two-game ban for Allan McGregor following a highly controversial red card in last week's 4-0 win over Hapoel Tel-Aviv.

The German keeper has only played three top team games in the past two seasons and it is 11 months since his last first team start and, of course, was thrown into the action when McGregor was dismissed 15 minutes from time.

However, he got a good workout in the closed door game, which was won thanks to goals from Dado Prso, Filip Sebo and youngster Andrew Shinnie.

First team coach Kenny McDowall, who also used Charlie Adam, Libor Sionko, Kevin Thomson and Sasa Papac, said: "It was a good workout for everyone and a good exercise.

"The whole purpose was to get match action for Stefan and some of the other lads like Dado, who has just rejoined the group.

"It was obviously a blow to lose Allan last week but there are few better around to come on than Stefan."

Obviously not a lot of detail, but some positives to take! (also check out the typo's on the official site :sigh:)

Hamilton and Airdrie ( iirc) though guys, I wont get my hopes up til he does it in games that matter.

So are we going down the boyd route again, gets his first game for rangers and scores a hat trick against a poor we side?

aye right

Not sure what point your trying to make mate?

:confused:

Neither do I but I can remember that Boyds debut for us was against Peterheed in the SC 3rd round where he scored a hat-trick. Apart from that, I'm lost as to what Buba means. :confused: