Club1872 proposal (i.e. fan group amalgamation) now published

So the only two bodies that had disabled representatives get burned and that's being dressed up as progress.

Never mind though because if we pay our money every month we may win a ticket for somewhere we haven't got a hope in hell of accessing.

So the only two bodies that had disabled representatives get burned and that's being dressed up as progress.

Never mind though because if we pay our money every month we may win a ticket for somewhere we haven't got a hope in hell of accessing.

Yes that's disappointing but I guess the hope would be that someone like yourself will continue to lobby hard on behalf of such fans. Improving these facilities should be high on the any list for ad hoc funds and, as a individual and a site, I'll back our disabled fans to the hilt on this.

On the face of it , it looks interesting. Nothing really surprising though, 47.5 to shares and 47.5 to projects or shares if the membership so vote. That gives the support real muscle here imo, as long as we are allowed to use it wisely both the club and the support could benefit from that investment.

Say for instance the support voted to purchase some land round ibrox and develop it into a car park for supporters buses, would the club have any say on that or is it entirely at the discretion of the group Club1872?

The way i'm looking at this (from a small business man's prospective) is using the 47.5 part of the Group's supporters income, to build a portfolio of supporters assets, or is that to grand an idea?

The RFB was actually a good idea, brought in at the wrong time. Disappointed for you mate, do Rangers not have to reach certain goals for the disabled to meet Euro guidelnes?

This 25% +1 has the look of keeping the supporters in their place.

I think that's been badly worded as, on the face of it at least, there's no reason for the shareholders to increase that figure.

Apparently the trust are going to setup an email address later tonight for questions, suggestions and feedback to compliment the open meetings. This should help us all contribute to the process - especially for those of us who can't make the meetings.

Overall, I'm in support, although clearly a lot of the finer detail needs to be explored by all concerned. I certainly don't get any impression that the omission of disabled fan reps was by design, or reps for any other groups for that matter, so an early test of this proposal will be how the working groups react on this point.

Will try to make it along on Sunday...

The RFB was actually a good idea, brought in at the wrong time. Disappointed for you mate, do Rangers not have to reach certain goals for the disabled to meet Euro guidelnes?

Yes Rangers formed the Disability Matters Group to help address the current shortcomings in regards to the upcoming UEFA guidelines, I'm part of that group and believe it to be a worthwhile exercise that is making progress but still has a long, long way to travel.

It's because of my experience on both the RFB and the DMG that I hold the view that it is imperative that the disabled have a voice via a larger Fans Body, on our own we are effectively powerless.

Overall, I'm in support, although clearly a lot of the finer detail needs to be explored by all concerned. I certainly don't get any impression that the omission of disabled fan reps was by design, or reps for any other groups for that matter, so an early test of this proposal will be how the working groups react on this point.

Will try to make it along on Sunday...

I agree wholeheartedly that as you say the omission is not by design but I thought we'd reached a point where inclusion would be the norm obviously we're not quite at that point yet.