Or getting the runaround from Killie or Dundee ? I've never known anyone Bear to put as negative a spin on things as you Rab.

Reality will kick in with a vengeance next season if we're not prepared properly for it. We need better quality in the squad if we're to compete for the title.

James McArthur was 23 when he went to Wigan - not that different.

As he shares the same name as my eldest son, I've taken more interest in Crawford's career than l'd normally do with a non Rangers player.

He was the creative spark in a very decent Hamilton side under Alex Neil and has added goals to his game recently (10 in 38 last year - a good return from midfield).

I rate him fairly highly and we've bought far worse in the past, when we had much more money to throw around.

As I said earlier howcome no one else seems to have been interested in him?

Reality will kick in with a vengeance next season if we're not prepared properly for it. We need better quality in the squad if we're to compete for the title.

That is completely unproven in either direction at this point.

We have had 4 games against SPL opposition this season. Won 2, drawn 1 and lost 1.

The drawn game we could and should have won. The lost game we had plenty of chances we didn't convert, it was also the first game against higher league opposition and we went out with an "all guns blazing" approach which didn't pay off.

Since that first game our approach has been different in games against SPL opposition with a defender sitting in front of the back 4. We have dominated those 3 games since the opening SPL gambit.

As I say, your statement may be true but it is far from proven.

That is completely unproven in either direction at this point.

We have had 4 games against SPL opposition this season. Won 2, drawn 1 and lost 1.

The drawn game we could and should have won. The lost game we had plenty of chances we didn't convert, it was also the first game against higher league opposition and we went out with an "all guns blazing" approach which didn't pay off.

Since that first game our approach has been different in games against SPL opposition with a defender sitting in front of the back 4. We have dominated those 3 games since the opening SPL gambit.

As I say, your statement may be true but it is far from proven.

As I said earlier we must be prepared for next season which means bringing in better quality players. Not Ali Crawford and such like

No teams were beating down StJ ,s door for M O,H yet look how well that's turned out so far , sometimes it's better just to leave it to the professionals

No teams were beating down StJ ,s door for M O,H yet look how well that's turned out so far , sometimes it's better just to leave it to the professionals

Been saying this for a long time now,we are all entitled to our opinions as fans but some come on here,and other forums!,and state as a matter of fact as if they are professional managers/coaches when in actual fact it is only opinions,we have not got a clue how to manage/coach a professional football team/club