Ali Crawford - July 2013: :D

“We’ve got a new synthetic pitch going down too, which is good. I’ve played on it before. When I came in at 17s level, the previous Astrograss was there and I actually quite like playing on it.

“I think I play better on that kind of surface instead of pitches with no grass, covered in mud or whatever.

“We played against Dundee on Saturday at Bridge of Allan and the pitch was dry and bobbly, so it’s good to have the synthetic pitch.

“I think it will help, and will help our style of play, because we like to get the ball down and pass it.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/local-sport/ali-crawford-reckons-astro-pitch-2402744#MIHVogvyrk7quOWu.97

Edited by Bearman

He played for C*****. One game though. Decent Defensive-Midfielder/Centre-back. I think we have other options there though.

Yeh. I was reading up on the guy there. He was born in Australia and went to the skidmarks. He then got loaned out to a couple of clubs. Won a cap for Scotland before playing for Australia.

As said mate, I've only caught him in the highlights of one match and the last few minutes of another. He seems to be willing to charge up and down the park, the way our guys do it. I've seen worse - some of them wearing the Rangers jersey too.