[FT] Falkirk 3 - 2 Rangers (Miller 7; McKay 9)

We have a right back who has no defensive positional sense and centre halves easily pushed around.

Great first 30 mins then we chucked it.

Why does he keep substituting our best players?

I was very surprised to see McKay getting taken off. I thought he was our best player

disappointing for sure but ultimately shouldnt have any bearing on our season. Hopefully we take a lesson from it and learn to not try and close shop against teams when we have them on the ropes. As others have said silver lining of a disappointing result is it might feck over hibs

Youre giving it to people tight before they have even said ANYTHING.

Ha!:),just getting in before the usual suspects start!,normally after a poor result they all come out!,no staunchness from me mate,I just expect it after any bad result.

We are well on track and I just don't see the point in screaming about this player and that player, we are a work in progress and are bang on track for promotion and this result will have no baring on us winning the league,but I know for sure it is a bad result for Hibs:laugh:

Another thing. Every time Miles Hyppolyte has played against us he's always impressed. Maybe think about bringing him in for next season even as a squad player?

Every time I have seen him play he has impressed me!

Ha!:),just getting in before the usual suspects start!,normally after a poor result they all come out!,no staunchness from me mate,I just expect it after any bad result.

We are well on track and I just don't see the point in screaming about this player and that player, we are a work in progress and are bang on track for promotion and this result will have no baring on us winning the league,but I know for sure it is a bad result for Hibs:laugh:

Let people have their say,surely thats what a forum is all about. Not pre-empting comments,thats what you are doing.Its not right.