[FT] Falkirk 3 - 2 Rangers (Miller 7; McKay 9)

I think the one thing we've learned tonight above all else is how this current Rangers team can go from being exceptionally good to being poor in such a short space of time in a game. I've never known any Rangers team to be like this as far as I can remember.

The lazy, sloppy attitude, after the best opening I've seen from us, is inexcusable. Strutting around like superstars playing 'hospital' balls to each other. I could actually see it coming. Wilson turning away from the shot for the first goal? I wish he was in front of me now. Someone else 'shat it' just after that in the same way (cant recall who it was. Could have been Wilson again). So fucking angry with that attitude I can't put it into words.

Watch the second half again if you dare. Do you know all Peter 'Guaridiola' Houston had to do in an offensive manner? "Throw two bodies down the left at all times. One wide left and one in the channel. Tavernier doesn't know if its New Year or New York these days. His centre backs will get drawn out to bail him out and will leave gaps."

Ready for the Dhims? Really?

Edited by Anchorman

I think the one thing we've learned tonight above all else is how this current Rangers team can go from being exceptionally good to being poor in such a short space of time in a game. I've never known any Rangers team to be like this as far as I can remember.

True Rab,but we have to remember this team was put together only 7 months ago!,so all in all we are doing very well,hiccups will happen,but we are growing as a team and we are heading in the right direction,but over all we are a pretty consistent team and on our game we are capable of beating anyone.

Good first half poor second , these things happen

They should not!

We were incredibly sloppy - Miller excluded.

So many simple mistakes from players we should be able to rely on. Passing was atrocious after the first half hour.

Tav was awful all night (and has been less than good for quite a while now). Holt was dodgy as well and anonymous most of the time. If Halliday plays as poorly as that against the green and grey filth then we will get hammered. Kiernan awful as well, he had come on leaps and bounds but he went backward tonight.

We were strolling it and unprofessionalism threw the game away.

You may well say these things happen but Bears paid good money to watch their team tonight. They deserved better than that inept capitulation.

That may be true or not. But I can remember a Rangers team that went from poor to bloody awful in a short space of time, not that far back either.

The lazy, sloppy attitude, after the best opening I've seen from us, is inexcusable. Strutting around like superstars playing 'hospital' balls to each other. I could actually see it coming. Wilson turning away from the shot for the first goal? I wish he was in front of me now. Someone else 'shat it' just after that in the same way (cant recall who it was. Could have been Wilson again). So fucking angry with that attitude I can't put it into words.

Watch the second half again if you dare. Do you know all Peter 'Guaridiola' Houston had to do in an offensive manner? "Throw two bodies down the left at all times. One wide left and one in the channel. Tavernier doesn't know if its New Year or New York these days. His centre backs will get drawn out to bail him out and will leave gaps."

Ready for the Dhims? Really? t

We are a work in progress and tonight's result will have no bearing on us winning the league or our game against the BHEASTS,if we win the league and lose against the BHEASTS well so be it,better Rangers teams than this have lost to them!,but I still believe if we play to our best we will beat the BHEASTS!

They should not!

So many simple mistakes from players we should be able to rely on. Passing was atrocious after the first half hour.

Tav was awful all night (and has been less than good for quite a while now). Holt was dodgy as well and anonymous most of the time. If Halliday plays as poorly as that against the green and grey filth then we will get hammered. Kiernan awful as well, he had come on leaps and bounds but he went backward tonight.

You may well say these things happen but Bears paid good money to watch their team tonight. They deserved better than that inept capitulation.

Thank you. Just posted almost the same stuff at the same time thinking it was just me. LAZINESS was the cause of the capitulation in the main, and Tav looking like a boys league novice.

They should not!

Really?,why not?