[FT] Falkirk 3 - 2 Rangers (Miller 7; McKay 9)

I don't feel in love with football tonight. Laziness and disregard towards your 'customer' isn't an admirable attribute in my eyes. Especially with a Rangers top on. Why should I even try to accept that when its not something I accept for myself?

That's fair mate,I'm feeling as bad as you but football is what we seen tonight!,we have a lot to look forward to between now and the end of the season!

Why is nobody giving any credit to Falkirk tonight?, I mean they are a good team and especially at home!, we should have buried them for sure but you have to give them credit for coming back and winning the game!

Because if it wasn't for our piss poor attitude they wouldn't have had a prayer. They were rank before we gave up!!

A third goal would have finished Falkirk tonight. We had plenty opportunities to get it before they scored their first and that's got to be a worry. Taking off Miller & McKay ( who had both been playing well) wasnt a good move IMO.

I'm still not convinced we're as good as we need to be up front & that needs addressed at the end of the season. Miller isnt the player he was and can't go on forever.And CLark will almost certainly leave in the summer meaning we'll need to bring in strikers.

I was also disapointed to lose three goals in such a short space of time too. That's also a worry and sometimes in a game like that rowZ is the better option than trying to play out from the back. Tavernier is starting to make elementary errors which will definitely get punished next season in the top flight moreso than the Championship.

However we simply must regroup & get this over the line. Then we can start planning for next season in earnest.

Because if it wasn't for our piss poor attitude they wouldn't have had a prayer. They were rank before we gave up!!

Falkirk are good side,they are sitting second in the league,but you are correct we threw it away,but we are still way ahead pf where we were at the beginning of the season,and we caan't accuse this team of lacking many times this season!

That's fair mate,I'm feeling as bad as you but football is what we seen tonight!,we have a lot to look forward to between now and the end of the season!

I don't disagree Ian about looking forward, but losing like that because of bad attitude does us no favours. It worries me. It makes them nervous for the next game rather than relaxed. We should be building up a real confident head of steam. Now we will have our defence slaughtered in the press (and rightly so). And WTF is wrong with Tavernier???? He was a car crash!!

Why is nobody giving any credit to Falkirk tonight?, I mean they are a good team and especially at home!, we should have buried them for sure but you have to give them credit for coming back and winning the game!

Because we are better than them,we had two goals of a start and it was our shitty attitude that got us beaten-----thats why.!!!

I don't disagree Ian about looking forward, but losing like that because of bad attitude does us no favours. It worries me. It makes them nervous for the next game rather than relaxed. We should be building up a real confident head of steam. Now we will have our defence slaughtered in the press (and rightly so). And WTF is wrong with Tavernier???? He was a car crash!!

I hear you mate,but we can't accuse this team of having a bad attitude over the whole season!,and going on what we have already witnessed this season from the players, MW & DW, they will address any problems and sort it as they have done over the season!, I don't think for a minute the team will lose confidence after tonight,quite the opposite in fact!

Because we are better than them,we had two goals of a start and it was our shitty attitude that got us beaten-----thats why.!!!

We are better than them,that is why we are going to win the league!,does that all of a sudden make us a bad team?,we lost to them the last time we played them at their ground,it happens!,we are all pissed off mate but we are going along quite well.

A blind man on a galloping horse could see what Falkirk were up to, they played the second half simply hoofing the ball up and over our defense. After the St Jonstone defeat we should have learned how to deal with it? But we ended up to flat and to high a line, two players should have dropped back and stayed there imo.

I hear you mate,but we can't accuse this team of having a bad attitude over the whole season!,and going on what we have already witnessed this season from the players, MW & DW, they will address any problems and sort it as they have done over the season!, I don't think for a minute the team will lose confidence after tonight,quite the opposite in fact![/QUOTE]

I'm not blaming them of anything other than a stinking attitude tonight after a phenomenal first 20 mins. I don't get the 'confidence' theory. They will gain confidence from this car crash of a defensive display??