[FT] Falkirk 3 - 2 Rangers (Miller 7; McKay 9)

EMBARRASSING what the hell is Tav up to we definitely need a right back as well as a couple of forwards.No one has praised Foderingham tonight several top class saves or we could have taken a right beating.

It is normal after a defeat to focus more on the negatives rather than what we can take out of it positively, and there were plenty of negatives to go over in tonight's second half capitulation. Yes we should have been out of sight and Miller should have had another hat trick and on another day we could have scored double figures but we didn't.

The most worrying factor for me is that in our three most difficult away games against our two main "rivals" for this second tier title, we have lost the lot when we should not have lost any of them. While the manager deserves and gets huge amounts of praise for turning our club around and there really isn't a great deal to moan about, this is a fact that needs addressing. You don't win top tier titles by losing all your tough away games.

I hope W&W learn the lessons that are staring at them and get the recruitment right this summer. The requirements haven't changed all season, two centre backs, a creative midfielder and two strikers.

Ach!,you're just itching for an argument!.if you can't see the progression we are making then that's your problem!,everybody else can see quite clearly how much we have improved in such a short time!

Stop being such a drama queen. Its a forum.

A blind man on a galloping horse could see what Falkirk were up to, they played the second half simply hoofing the ball up and over our defense. After the St Jonstone defeat we should have learned how to deal with it? But we ended up to flat and to high a line, two players should have dropped back and stayed there imo.

I think we did not too bad after the St. Johnstone game and were on a 15 game unbeaten run, having disposed of Killie and Dundee along the way. We had a really bad day at the back tonight ... and people should get down to earth and start remembering that playing at Falkirk was never easy, with Laudrup, Gazza, and Albertz in the line-up or not. So we lost a game of football due to getting caught and stopping to play the way we used to. One game after weeks if not months of playing "reasonably well". It will be another learning curve, much like we had after St. Johnstone or the disappointments of December.

And no matter what folks, we will lose more games, perhaps even this season. And Earth will still revolve the next day and more or less the same players will take to the field and redeem themselves, as others did before them. And if they don't, they will not play too often for Rangers again, same as before.

I know it is easy to take negatives from defeat but Tav has been crap int he the last 4 or 5 games and would be dropped if we had a replacement.

Second half capitulation was hopefully a one-off,we will find out next week v QoS,bring it on.

It is normal after a defeat to focus more on the negatives rather than what we can take out of it positively, and there were plenty of negatives to go over in tonight's second half capitulation. Yes we should have been out of sight and Miller should have had another hat trick and on another day we could have scored double figures but we didn't.

The most worrying factor for me is that in our three most difficult away games against our two main "rivals" for this second tier title, we have lost the lot when we should not have lost any of them. While the manager deserves and gets huge amounts of praise for turning our club around and there really isn't a great deal to moan about, this is a fact that needs addressing. You don't win top tier titles by losing all your tough away games.

I hope W&W learn the lessons that are staring at them and get the recruitment right this summer. The requirements haven't changed all season, two centre backs, a creative midfielder and two strikers.

That's all fine and well,however there is nothing to suggest that MW & DW are not addressing anything and everything in their remit!,I may be alone in thinking that we are improving as a team with every game we play?,but I don't think so!,what is it you are wanting?,we have a new board,new management team,new players, who were brought together 7 months ago and are exceeding any Rangers fans expectations!. We will win the league,the diddy cup, and have a great chance of beating the BHEASTS!,what is it exactly that you expect in such a short time?.

I think we did not too bad after the St. Johnstone game and were on a 15 game unbeaten run, having disposed of Killie and Dundee along the way. We had a really bad day at the back tonight ... and people should get down to earth and start remembering that playing at Falkirk was never easy, with Laudrup, Gazza, and Albertz in the line-up or not. So we lost a game of football due to getting caught and stopping to play the way we used to. One game after weeks if not months of playing "reasonably well". It will be another learning curve, much like we had after St. Johnstone or the disappointments of December.

And no matter what folks, we will lose more games, perhaps even this season. And Earth will still revolve the next day and more or less the same players will take to the field and redeem themselves, as others did before them. And if they don't, they will not play too often for Rangers again, same as before.

I can agree with most of what you are saying, i'm not being to critical though, merely slightly disappointed after the strides we have progressed. We basically switched off second half and forgot most of what we had learned to date. We'll switch back on again soon enough, but if we are going to be the best we need to be switched on every game from now on imo.